Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 12th, 2022, 09:22 AM

BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Jotun

Does anyone know how tall this big boy is in mm's? I'm trying 3D print from a local store in town and the owner wishes to know before he prints. Tip of his sword to the bottom of his base.

(I'm using the files from the index here and have sent them to the owner)

Thank you!
Old October 12th, 2022, 12:20 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm gonna say 147 or 148 in millimeters. I tried to get the camera level with his sword so you can judge for yourself from here.

EDIT: Probably err on the side of 148 since the little stack of paper I put the compensate for the blank space at the end of the ruler looks to be about one sheet more than I should have used.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 12th, 2022, 04:21 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBasket View Post
Does anyone know how tall this big boy is in mm's? I'm trying 3D print from a local store in town and the owner wishes to know before he prints. Tip of his sword to the bottom of his base.

(I'm using the files from the index here and have sent them to the owner)

Thank you!
From the first post of White Knights download page - "7) Note: All figures are in inches. To convert to mm, multiply by 25.4. To scale in CURA, use 2540%"

So have the printer import the stl and scale it to 2540%. It works fine for me.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54977

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units