Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old August 18th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Gencon 2014 Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I am really happy to see that @R˙chean finally won the main event. Congratulations!
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving competitive Scaper!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2014, 03:53 AM

Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker

The lightweight final never got posted fyi! It was me and dadscaper facing off in the finals. Very good, close match.
Old August 19th, 2014, 04:18 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen Shadowz View Post
The lightweight final never got posted fyi! It was me and dadscaper facing off in the finals. Very good, close match.
I'm driving back from Gencon to Phoenix.....Ill get everything cleaned up tomorrow!
Old August 19th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Congratulations to R˙chean, Main Event Champion 2014!!!
Congratulations, R˙chean!

Here's an (unfortunately blurry) shot of @R˙chean right after @Matthias Maccabeus gave him his prizes--the dice, plaque and retail bubble display:

(And for those wanting to put faces to the names around here--that's @Rosencrantz and @El Diabolo looking on in the second picture).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 19th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

The way they are eyeing that prize is hilarious.
Old August 19th, 2014, 09:26 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

I forget what joke was said but I was reacting to the corny joke, not the winner. :/
Old August 19th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congrats to all the winners. Many, many, many thanks to all the organizers and the people - those known, those in the background - who made this great event happen.

Also many thanks to @El Diabolo , who knows what he did.

It was great seeing you all, I speak for KidScaper too when I say that every person we played against and every person at the 'Scape tables was a pleasure and an asset to the community, even @Deroche .

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 19th, 2014, 10:05 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
I forget what joke was said but I was reacting to the corny joke, not the winner. :/
@Rosencrantz

I meant that you were eyeing the prize like: "I wish I got that." Not anything else.
Old August 19th, 2014, 10:51 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It was great seeing you all, I speak for KidScaper too when I say that every person we played against and every person at the 'Scape tables was a pleasure and an asset to the community, even @Deroche .
Especially me!

Old August 19th, 2014, 11:30 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

That's a pretty smug look I have in the last shot.

Thanks everyone for all the kinds words, both here and at the Con. It means a great deal to me.

Obviously, I had to be very fortunate to win with the hounds. 7 of the 9 games were extremely close and could have gone either way.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 20th, 2014, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
That's a pretty smug look I have in the last shot.

Thanks everyone for all the kinds words, both here and at the Con. It means a great deal to me.

Obviously, I had to be very fortunate to win with the hounds. 7 of the 9 games were extremely close and could have gone either way.

I don't blame you on the smug look; I would have been grinning from ear to ear myself to go home with that HS display stand.

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 20th, 2014 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Not to mention winning the whole dang thing too!
Old August 20th, 2014, 03:00 AM

Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen Shadowz View Post
I'm driving back from Gencon to Phoenix.....Ill get everything cleaned up tomorrow!
I wasn't trying to rush you, just letting you know . Thanks again to you, as well as all the other organizers who helped make this another amazing Con. Every match I played was extremely fun and I can't say enough about how much I enjoy the time spent with such a great community.

See you all next year Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con