Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old April 11th, 2017, 12:03 PM

YeahDudeGuy Woo who?
New to the game Looking to expand collection!

Hello all,

I recently got into heroscape with my son. we picked up a master set from a local game store from a trade(valkyrie set). We are really enjoying the game and are looking for new sets to purchase. Would also be into new heroes.

I have no idea what I want but im open to just about anything.

I checked ebay and of course 3rd party always sells at a premium but a ton of heroes do not have cards ( I assume they are called orphaned?)

So if anyone is looking to part with sets or heroes with cards shoot me a PM with asking price and ill get right back to ya!
Old April 11th, 2017, 01:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: New to the game Looking to expand collection!

Welcome aboard @YeahDudeGuy , the best thing to do here is just check out the forum you posted this in and just start looking in peoples sell/trade threads. There are lots of good people here that will treat you right and give you a good deal compared to ebay prices.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 12th, 2017, 06:05 AM

YeahDudeGuy Woo who?

Thanks for the welcome. I find myself replying to older threads for things,so I assumed it would be easier and less of a pain to draw some attention to myself.
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:00 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome @YeahDudeGuy . You did the right thing, as you have never posted before it is good to make an intro thread and post at least once before you start PMing people. I am sure people will help you out. You can look at my BGG items for sale as well as other people's sales there, but here is your cheapest option.
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:11 AM

YeahDudeGuy Woo who?

Very useful link thank you for the help!
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:25 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I got into Heroscape with my son as well. There may be another option for you as well if you and your son are in to Super Heroes. You can check out the C3G area of the website. Its a group that has expanded on the Heroscape Marvel set and have added nearly 700 new figures to the game. You can buy figures in multiple places and many of them cost less than $0.50 each. The cards are free to print right from the site.

You can start here...Welcome to C3G!!!

for figures I've had good luck with coolstuffinc.com and trollandtoad.com

For terrain, other than my initial purchases (One incomplete e-bay purchase, and one extremely lucky used game store purchase) I've bought almost exclusively from members of this site. Unlike my ebay purchase I've never been disappointed with my transactions with people from this site. Anyone that has a lot of post on this site have probably been around awhile and you can find very helpful people. If you happen to find that you are missing parts from your set people here are always sending extra cards out mostly free. I've personally sent out half a dozen cards that I had extras and I know from experience there are way more generous people on here than I have been so far.

Good Luck.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:54 AM

YeahDudeGuy Woo who?

@japes Thanks for the info I will be checking those sites out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades