Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 13th, 2010, 01:00 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Supergirl

The Book of Supergirl

C3G DC WAVE 7
THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Origin set.
Its number and name are #055-057 / Supergirl.

Character Bio - Kara Zor-El was the last survivor of Argo City of the planet Krypton, which had survived the explosion of the planet and had drifted through space. When the inhabitants of the colony are slain by Kryptonite, Kara is sent to Earth by her father Zor-El to be raised by her cousin Kal-El, known as Superman. Fearing that she might not be recognized by Superman, Kara's parents provide a costume based on the Man of Steel's own.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:03 AM. Reason: png
Old June 13th, 2010, 01:01 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Supergirl - Design Phase

NAME = SUPERGIRL
SECRET IDENTITY = KARA ZOR-EL

SPECIES = KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REFUGEE
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 320

HEAT VISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice, or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling an additional attack die for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense normally.

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as additional shields.

SUPERSONIC FLYING
When using the Flying special power, Supergirl may add 4 to her Move number. If she does, she cannot attack this turn.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; January 10th, 2021 at 05:51 PM.
Old June 13th, 2010, 01:03 AM

It was a real toss-up to begin with to decide between super breath or heat vision. I went with heat vision mainly because a lot of people seemed to have wanted it on Superman, but also because every thing I thought of for super breath was too complicated & I also really wanted her as simple as Superman.

Cheers
Old June 13th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This is a great start A3n! The defense power is perfect. I also like where you are taking the Heat Vision.
Old June 13th, 2010, 08:08 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Comic art?
A
Spoiler Alert!

B
Spoiler Alert!

C
Spoiler Alert!

D
Spoiler Alert!

E
Spoiler Alert!

F (my personal favourite as I'm an Adam Hughs fan)
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 13th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like "D" the best. "F" is a bit too "pin up girl" and everything else has a signature or something else in the art. Pretty much all great looking pictures, though, but I think "D" is the best of a good bunch.
Not much to say on this write up, as I'm liking it. I feel that the wording on Heat Vision could probably be condensed a bit or made a bit more official sounding, but I'm at a loss for actual suggestions at the moment, for which I apologize.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 13th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I like C and D the best (signatures can be easily removed, I've had to do it many times for past C3G cards). I like the powers, too.
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:45 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I like C and D the best (signatures can be easily removed, I've had to do it many times for past C3G cards). I like the powers, too.
I agree, and in that order.

Heat Vision is a power that will be revisited for other K people, and whatever mechanic we create for it now, will either be the standard or at least a template. I think that we need to be very very picky about that power and its application. One thing that I do not like about it right now is its complexity, I would like for it to be a short and simple power if possible.... I am thinking of a D20 roll like Acid Breath in that it inflicts a wound, but if we make it a before attacking power, that would give the K people the incentive to take advantage of the two "attacks" and get into the fight, avoiding the theme break of perching. Also, a limited range will also help with this.

I am not sure how I feel about Hyperspeed for Supergirl... it is thematic though because she is the fastest of the K people. OK, I like it.
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I think we should just use Hyperspeed instead of renaming it, though. And I don't think it should have a requirement that she not be engaged. If the player wants to take a leaving engagement attack, let them.
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I think we should just use Hyperspeed instead of renaming it, though. And I don't think it should have a requirement that she not be engaged. If the player wants to take a leaving engagement attack, let them.
Old June 13th, 2010, 12:09 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Agreed.

Image D.

And Heat Vision is an interesting twist, but I don't like that it only has a 50% chance of doing ANYTHING in the first place. Maybe keep the same idea, but change it up a little bit:

Range 4. Attack 2+Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice. Then for each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling additional attack dice until no additional skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense dice normally.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 13th, 2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Agreed.

Image D.

And Heat Vision is an interesting twist, but I don't like that it only has a 50% chance of doing ANYTHING in the first place. Maybe keep the same idea, but change it up a little bit:

Range 4. Attack 2+Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice. Then for each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling additional attack dice until no additional skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense dice normally.
I like image D also & Necro's version of Heat Vision.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library