Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 10th, 2008, 04:30 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
RIP Isaac Hayes

Isaac Hayes passed away today.....(shut your mouth)

His wife found him next to his treadmill unresponsive..it is assumed he had a heart attack but nothing official yet.
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: RIP Isaac Hayes

So does his spirit now take off in the spaceship, or does his spirit get thrown into a volcano to reseed thoughts and minds ... this part always confused me ...

or

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Last edited by Malechi; August 10th, 2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation

May his spirit lay down by the fire.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old August 10th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So now who's the Duke of New York?

BTW, if you cannot see Isaac Hayes in this picture, you need to stop looking at Adrienne Barbeau...)

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!

I caught the Headline on my homepage when I logged on, that's too bad.

Rest in Peace, good sir.

Our field show this year opens with the Theme from Shaft. I just spent a week at school playing his music. It's one bad mother- (shut your mouth)...but I'm talkin' about our field show.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 11th, 2008, 11:24 AM
has been BANNED

They say deaths come in threes...lets hope for Samuel L Jackson it doesnt also apply to being in the same project.

"Hayes was about to begin work on a new album for Stax, the soul record label he helped build to legendary status. And he had recently finished work on a movie called “Soul Men” in which he played himself, starring Samuel Jackson and Bernie Mac, who died on Saturday."
Old August 11th, 2008, 11:25 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
BTW, if you cannot see Isaac Hayes in this picture, you need to stop looking at Adrienne Barbeau...)

Jim

I thought that was him two more times Jim.
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

RIP Chef !

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:26 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Just when another black guy joined Scientology (Will Smith), another left. RIP Isaac Hayes, you will always be the guiding voice of Chef to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
They say deaths come in threes...lets hope for Samuel L Jackson it doesnt also apply to being in the same project.

"Hayes was about to begin work on a new album for Stax, the soul record label he helped build to legendary status. And he had recently finished work on a movie called “Soul Men” in which he played himself, starring Samuel Jackson and Bernie Mac, who died on Saturday."
Woah...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General