Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old August 8th, 2023, 03:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Crossbones - Vote for final editing

I'll try to write it up so people can see what it would look like. I worry it makes him almost immune from attacks when played with the 4 figure common Hydra Agents, and thus would increase his point cost. I like him as a 400 point block with Red Skull.

HUMAN SHIELD
If Crossbones is attacked, he may defeat 1 adjacent common figure that is not the attacker to ignore 1 wound.
Old August 8th, 2023, 06:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure that'd increase his point cost. 5th Precinct Beat Cops can do the same thing in 1.0. One fewer figure per squad, but 15 points less. Harder to mobilize together, but once you take out the HYDRA Agents (who fall fast), he's not tough to take out.

I think I'd rather have that version generate an auto block rather than ignore a wound. He's using them as a shield, after all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 8th, 2023, 06:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yeah the cops stopping the whole attack is why I was fine with the simpler version here.

The ignore 1 wound after the attack means he can roll defense first and if he takes 1= wounds decide to chuck a common figure. But it also means that things that block ignoring wounds would still do the damage.

I do get the point of not over complicating something that's not going to matter most games.

Either way I guess.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 8th, 2023, 06:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just think it feels thematically quicky for him to take a wound and then use the common as a healing pack. If we're going to have a 1 wound focus, I think getting an auto block out of them follows better thematically.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 8th, 2023, 06:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I just think it feels thematically quicky for him to take a wound and then use the common as a healing pack. If we're going to have a 1 wound focus, I think getting an auto block out of them follows better thematically.
oh yeah..same final result just thematically more accurate. No issues there.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 8th, 2023, 08:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

HUMAN SHIELD
If Crossbones is attacked, he may defeat 1 adjacent common figure that is not the attacker to ignore 1 hit.
Old August 8th, 2023, 09:09 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why just commons, could it be automatic for them and d20 for 1 wound nonSS unique once per turn.
Old August 8th, 2023, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
HUMAN SHIELD
If Crossbones is attacked, he may defeat 1 adjacent common figure that is not the attacker to ignore 1 hit.
Is there a functional difference between adding a block and ignoring a hit?

Old August 8th, 2023, 10:46 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
HUMAN SHIELD
Is there a functional difference between adding a block and ignoring a hit?
Ignoring hits can be overcome by Battle Beast and Kong...added block can not?

I prefer the +1 Block wording as that's more consistent with other things.

Old August 8th, 2023, 10:48 PM
A Man of Taste

Maybe this...

HUMAN SHIELD
If Crossbones is attacked, he has +1 block if he defeats an adjacent common figure that is not the attacker.

But more likely

If Crossbones is attacked, he may defeat 1 adjacent common figure that is not the attacker to add 1 block.

I guess they all scream "when does it trigger". Is it after he rolls defense dice or before?

Old August 8th, 2023, 11:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Probably should have an "attacked by an enemy" requirement too, to avoid purposefully moving Crossbones adjacent to commons then having a Star-Lord pepper Crossbones with small attacks to insta-kill them. Unless that's intended, of course.
Old August 8th, 2023, 11:41 PM
C3G Landlord

What ever people are comfortable with on the wording. As for the mechanics, I would prefer it after defense dice are rolled so you know if you need the extra block or not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database