Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old June 4th, 2014, 12:39 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Best/Worst Unique to Negate Powers with Morsbane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Any of the flag-bearers would be pointless if they got negated.
I dunno. Gilbert, even when negated, remains a 6-Life, 4-Defense bonding option for the Knights and MacDirks. Laglor remains one of the highest-Life ranged heroes, whether he can Autoload or not. Both can surely sit on a glyph for a bit if they're not already too badly hurt.

Both of these guys certainly lose some of their potency once negated, but I believe that they could still serve a useful purpose (though not exactly as they had done so prior to Negation).

Ornak is also a bonding option for the orcs, but Red Flag of Fury is where it's at with him. Hatamoto and Acolarh already suck, so negating a turd really just leaves a negated turd behind.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Last edited by nate the dawg; June 4th, 2014 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Negated turd?....I'm almost certain my wife has called me something similar!
Old June 4th, 2014, 10:08 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Old June 5th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Actually, getting rid of double attack would be useful. Especially considering elf wizards have low-defense/high-life.

Negating the Marro Hive would be the best in my opinion, as negation essentially kills it.

The worst in my opinion would be Otonashi, since your negation marker does next to nothing.

I wouldn't say Marcu as getting rid of Life Drain could be useful, and Sir Hawthorne's Blind Rage is a similar story.
Old June 10th, 2014, 02:31 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Charos is probably the worst "big guy" to negate, I got mine negated once in a tournament (on 19 phew) and it had almost no impact to the game

Old June 10th, 2014, 04:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Charos is probably the worst "big guy" to negate, I got mine negated once in a tournament (on 19 phew) and it had almost no impact to the game
Well, this is highly matchup-dependent. In other games it can have an enormous impact.

The Iron Golem is another one that springs to mind where the special power can be either extremely significant or not significant at all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles