Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: Is this a good idea?
yes 104 86.67%
no 16 13.33%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 20th, 2014, 09:11 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Strategy puzzles (Im baack!)

Your first answer was the one I wanted, kevindola, well done ^_^

The answer is 26 spaces away !

And for the second one ?:
I have 8 limbs and a bow ! Who am I ?
Old March 20th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
And for the second one ?:
I have 8 limbs and a bow ! Who am I ?
Too bad I was late to the party on the first one - though I admit I'd have gotten it wrong

The second one I know though:

Spoiler Alert!

~Aldin, enabling the wayback machine

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 20th, 2014, 11:11 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You're right, Aldin ! Good memory

Damn, I hoped this one would last a little longer !
Old March 20th, 2014, 11:21 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

I have been working on some sort of "strategy puzzle"; maybe I'll finish it tonight. I intend to just present a game state and ask you to come up with the best move.
Old March 21st, 2014, 03:28 AM

@Anitar : well, I already recognized that your answer was strictly correct under the rules I set, and using the assumption that you have a "start of round" phase avalaible where you can roll for "The Drop". Nothing in the rules I set was against that, so your answer is technically correct. If you restrict the puzzle to only a turn (without a "start of round" phase), as was the idea with this puzzle (albeit I failed to say it clearly), 26 is the answer. It's my fault, so count yourself a good answer if you want.

Also, 21 is not correct because you can have max two vipers next to Acolarh (if all on a line), so only two vipers will be able to move 20 spaces, puting only 6 wounds on Tandros.
Old March 25th, 2014, 12:03 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
@Anitar : . . . Nothing in the rules I set was against that, so your answer is technically correct. . . .
. . . the best kind of correct. [/Futurama]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles