Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old October 4th, 2010, 05:20 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Invasion from Outerspace

After patiently waiting since Gencon to get a chance to play this I have finally received my copy. I have not played a game though. I did take a bunch of pics of the components, which are getting uploaded to BGG. So far Ive read some really good things about this game. Im about to go over the rules and hopefully get a game going with the wife. Has anyone else picked this up?

Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Last edited by stubobj; October 4th, 2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Added pics
Old October 4th, 2010, 07:42 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Invasion from Outerspace

I want to, waiting for it to be available it some online retailers (besides as a pre-order).

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old October 4th, 2010, 10:27 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pics are added to the first post more on BGG. Sadly I did not get a chance to play a game tonight but I did get all the rules read. I must say FFP did an awesome job of using a system fans would be familiar with yet different enough that you wouldnt feel like you were playing the same game. Im also extremely pleased with the effort they took to make both games compatible with each other.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 5th, 2010, 03:29 AM

fourchinnigan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I got mine today, but haven't been able to play it yet either. The new rules have me pretty excited. They really did a great job of building on the LNOE system in new and intriguing ways.
Old October 28th, 2010, 01:49 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

We played our first game last night and because we're not exactly the walk before you can run type people, we jumped right into the aliens/humans/zombies battle.

The aliens are pretty potent. I played a couple of rules wrong that would have made them more even-steven with the other factions but no one could touch the zard beast and I just had martian tech sitting there, waiting for me to use it.

Good times, I'll have to read the rule book once more and then we'll play again.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games