Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 19th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: DropBox for Site Improvement Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Since when is 30 really, really old?
According to peasants, 37 isn't old.
You keep out of this, Dennis.

I think I'm going to start calling that smiley Tim from now on.
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:51 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Since when is 30 really, really old?
According to peasants, 37 isn't old.
You keep out of this, Dennis.

Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
See how Agent Minivann is being repressed!
Old May 21st, 2009, 12:32 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

This might be a little premature (or maybe not), but it might be a good idea to make some new custom sub-forums for the new worlds of heroscape projects (I couldn't think of another term, but it fits really well). There is the project that recently started to produce an official-ish DC/Marvel expansion. The whole C3G project has turned into a whole bunch of related threads. There is also the budding Star Wars one that looks like it is heading towards something similar. I could see others pop up in the future. It might be a good idea to give them their own home.
Old May 21st, 2009, 06:37 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

What about a button to create spoiler tags, similar to how we have one for bold, italic, underline, and strikeout texts?

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old May 21st, 2009, 06:40 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

[spoiler*][/spoiler] works just as well. And doesn't take that long to type.
Old May 21st, 2009, 06:45 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Well, to make a counter, [b*], [/b], [i*], [/i], [u*], [/u] take an even shorter amount of time to type.

There's the frequency of use thing, but I actually use spoiler more than underline, I think.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old May 21st, 2009, 07:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
Quote:
Well, to make a counter, [b*], [/b], [i*], [/i], [u*], [/u] take an even shorter amount of time to type.

There's the frequency of use thing, but I actually use spoiler more than underline, I think.
Ctrl+b/i/u is what I use...
Old May 21st, 2009, 11:58 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
I actually use spoiler more than underline, I think.
I love how the second part of the sentence is contradicted by the first. <grin>
Old June 2nd, 2009, 03:51 AM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry if someone has mentioned this before, but I just noticed that when you type Rÿchean the y automatically gets an umlaut. Why on earth hasn't this been implemented for Dünd?

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
Sorry if someone has mentioned this before, but I just noticed that when you type Rÿchean the y automatically gets an umlaut. Why on earth hasn't this been implemented for Dünd?
It was for a while but there were some problems. The Rÿchean thing was a test of the special characters and because he's Rÿchean, it's stayed.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 09:34 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Actually, the Dünd thing didn't stay because it would mess with image urls and break the links. Not as many urls have rÿchean in them, so it was less of an issue.

So instead everyone needs to practice their extended character set typing. Or be lazy. And remember, there is no umlaut in umlaut.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 10:23 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So what exactly IS the code for umlauted (did I just use 'umlaut' as a pronoun?) 'u'?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online