Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 20th, 2012, 02:57 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker
Smile Printable Proxies

Hi there everyone,
So, what I've spent my evening doing is downloading all the figure GIFs that Lordraidor was awesome enough to upload, and for a few squads (so far!) I've put together some Publisher documents with a cutout-and-glue proxies and an Army Card, the intention being if you want to play a figure, but don't have it, or you want to play more of a common/uncommon than you have, you simply print one out and you're good to go!
If something like these has been done before, please let me know in a reply, if not, I'll post the ones I've done, and others as I do them.
Thanks in Advance,
Samthegoat

P.s Another Huge thanks to Lordraidor, as even if I don't post any, the GIFs have still been super useful for me!
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Printable Proxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post
Hi there everyone,
So, what I've spent my evening doing is downloading all the figure GIFs that Lordraidor was awesome enough to upload, and for a few squads (so far!) I've put together some Publisher documents with a cutout-and-glue proxies and an Army Card, the intention being if you want to play a figure, but don't have it, or you want to play more of a common/uncommon than you have, you simply print one out and you're good to go!
If something like these has been done before, please let me know in a reply, if not, I'll post the ones I've done, and others as I do them.
Thanks in Advance,
Samthegoat

P.s Another Huge thanks to Lordraidor, as even if I don't post any, the GIFs have still been super useful for me!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3379

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=36122

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:50 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

Thanks, they all look pretty good! there isn't all the units I was looking for though. So far I've got:
  • 4th Mass
  • Roman Archers
  • Roman Legionnaires
  • Heavy Gruts
  • Blade Gruts
  • Arrow Gruts
  • Warriors of Ashra
  • Aubrien Archers
  • Knight of Weston
  • Marro Drones
  • Zombies

And I have plenty more to do!
Samthegoat
Old December 22nd, 2012, 04:08 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Interesting, I never would have thought about using paper figures. Don't know if I would actually take the time to do it myself, but I like the idea.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old December 22nd, 2012, 03:15 PM

They took surprisingly little time, once i got into a rhythm! And the reason I did them was because my collection is pretty small, and there are loads of figures I've always wanted o play, but didn't have, so I took matters into my own hands! I'll post the PDFs when I've done everything on my list.
Samthegoat
Old January 21st, 2013, 06:26 PM

So I finally printed these out, after the holidays delayed it, then I sort of forgot, but now that I have some, I think they came out well. I printed them on 160gsm card, so they're real nice and sturdy. All I've got so far are 7 squads of zombies, with 4-5 more to cut out yet, 3 WoA, 4 more to come, 2 AA with still a few left and 2 4th mass, with some remaining to be made. Next, I plan on doing a batch of Gruts, maybe 5-6 of each, not sure yet.
They don't look half as bad as I thought they would, I was expecting them to stick out like a sore toe, but whilst they obviously are noticeable, it isn't that bad, and I got used to them fairly quickly.
I also thought of another use these could have. When I go to college (highschool for you, I think) I might live with my grandparents, as they're closer to where I'm going, so I may do some of these for all my figures and save a little space, but still get to play on weekdays.
I'll convert all the files to PDFs and provide a link tomorrow or the next day, just so anyone who'd like to give them a go can.
Samthegoat
Old February 9th, 2016, 01:15 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

what happened to the link?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions