Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 6th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
I've updated both of my lists.

-David
Old July 6th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
I've updated both of my lists.

-David
Thanks, David. --Dave
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:01 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
Since the Card from the Jungle set and all of the Cards of the new master set Swarm of the Marro are known, most lists would need an update. (for Wave 8 and the large expansion set, we can still wait to get them all)

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old September 5th, 2007, 09:25 AM

Anyone willing to do and keep up to date a Defenitive list of markers?
They are quite numerous now!
I know someone did start such a list in the past but without the search tool I can't locate it.
EDIT: I've found part of it from one of CupidsArt's posts :

Exemple:

Order Markers (black, with 1, 2, 3 or x) = Make it so you have to plan your moves for the entire round. By having to use the order markers, you are forced to use logic and strategy when deciding what to move and when.
Order Markers (blue, with 1, 2, 3 or x) = Same use. Found in Marvel Heroscape Master Set.

Black Marker (Round marker) = This is the marker used to show what round the game is on. There is a small track on the back of the rulebook (1-2-3-4-5-ect). After each round is over the marker is moved. This is to help game scenarios where you have a limited amount of play (ie, you must do a task before round 6 or you loose).

Brown Markers = The tan markers are used for the ability Negation found on Nilrend's Negation Glyph from SotM and on Morsbane's card:
Rod of Negation
Start the game with 3 brown Negation Markers on this card. At the end of the turn, if you have at least 1 Negation Marker on this card, you may choose any opponent's unique figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Morsbane. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-15, nothing happens. If you roll a 16-19, place a Negation Marker on the chosen figure's Army Card. All of that figure's special powers are negated for the entire game. If you roll a 20, destroy the chosen figure.

This translates to, whenever you negate something, you put a marker on that something's card.

Purple Markers = These markers are used for the Tagawa Samuraļ's ability:
Bloodlust
For every opponent's figure a Tagawa Samurai destroys, place a puple Experience Marker on this card. When attacking with Tagawa Samurai, roll one additional attack die for each Experience Marker on this card. A maximum of 3 Experience Markers can be placed on this card.

White Marker = This Marker is used for the Airborne Elite's Special Attack:
Grenade Special Attack
Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 2.
Use this power once per game. Start the game with a grenade marker on this card. Remove the grenade marker to throw grenades. One at a time do the following with each Airborne Elite: Choose a figure to attack. No clear line of sight is needed. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Grenade Special Attack. Roll 2 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

If you look on the bottom of the marker, it should have a little sticker of a grenade.

Maroon Markers (Wounds markers) = These markers are used to display how much life a hero has left, or how much a hero has lost in battle.

etc... ?

Aranas

Old September 5th, 2007, 11:55 AM

Up!

Just an update/edit with part of the job done.

Aranas

Old September 5th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Aren't the Morsbane markers and the Negation glyph markers the same? I haven't verified but I figured they were to keep the Brown markers always meaning Negation. Just curious and I'll verify tonight.

Newb.
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:27 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Yes, Morsbane's negation markers and the glyph Nilrend's negation marker are the same color.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
Yes, Morsbane's negation markers and the glyph Nilrend's negation marker are the same color.
Excellent! I love consistency in games! Thanks for checking, CC!

Newb.
Old September 5th, 2007, 01:20 PM

Post updated. Anything else?
Other markers I forgot?

Aranas

Old September 5th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
Other markers I forgot?

Aranas
Aranas, have you posted this list as an independent thread? I can't seem to find it. I would like to add it to the list of lists, if you will give your permission to do so. Thanks.
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:42 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
Excellent! I love consistency in games! Thanks for checking, CC!

Newb.
The one in SotM is darker then Morsbane's. They are almost the same but if you had them in a big pile you could easily pick out the SotM one.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
Other markers I forgot?

Aranas
Aranas, have you posted this list as an independent thread? I can't seem to find it. I would like to add it to the list of lists, if you will give your permission to do so. Thanks.
I just did one. At first, I was simply asking someone to build and update such a list but no one offered. I'll do it.
You will have to help me with the spelling/wording mistakes though!

Aranas

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's