Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 22nd, 2010, 01:53 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Perfect bases for Heroscape

Saw some of those gloves at harbor freight today for 8 bucks.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 01:58 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Not a bad price for the bases but Cavs Stickers just rock. Just wish he could make double base stickers. Oh well.

Pete
I'm working on something. No promises, but something very promising has come up.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not a bad price for the bases but Cavs Stickers just rock. Just wish he could make double base stickers. Oh well.

Pete
I'm working on something. No promises, but something very promising has come up.
I just wish I could get the double bases as cheaply as you can these single ones from Impactminatures.

Cheers
Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:14 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

I made a mold. Yea baby. I can make as many as I want. UHA!!!

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I used the Deep Freeze method this weekend to rebase some cops and a few other units. Man, did it make the removal of the clix bases so much easier/quicker!
Old July 9th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I saw this while looking at the Hirst Arts forums. I thought that it might be really cool to do that for Heroscape. It looks like you could get 100 bases 3 mm tall by 30 mm diameter for about $40. Not like I have any money to seriously think about this, but I thought I would share it here.
Old July 9th, 2010, 06:06 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I saw this while looking at the Hirst Arts forums. I thought that it might be really cool to do that for Heroscape. It looks like you could get 100 bases 3 mm tall by 30 mm diameter for about $40. Not like I have any money to seriously think about this, but I thought I would share it here.
That looks sweet. Nice find.
Old September 8th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:

Pete
Anything ever happen on this, Cav?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by impactminiatures View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So is that the email we should use, Tom? TomAnders@Impact!Miniatures.com? Or do you have a different email address?
I have every intention of taking you up on your offer at some point here.
impactminiatures@gmail.com

or

questions@impactminiatures.com

OR

I have this thread set up to email me whenever someone posts to it ... so this should work as well.

Tom
Thanks, Tom!
Hey Tom, I put in an order a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 10th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I just ordered some bases from Impact. I received a confirmation e-mail that said it could take 4 weeks for delivery. Is a month the usual shipping time from Impact? Or is that just the time they put in the e-mail to cover themselves?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 11th, 2010, 12:48 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I just ordered some bases from Impact. I received a confirmation e-mail that said it could take 4 weeks for delivery. Is a month the usual shipping time from Impact? Or is that just the time they put in the e-mail to cover themselves?
Email them and say you're from Heroscapers. Apparently they like us, and if we order bases they'll send it out in a few days. I got mine in about a week, I think.
Old September 13th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Email them and say you're from Heroscapers. Apparently they like us, and if we order bases they'll send it out in a few days. I got mine in about a week, I think.
The 4 weeks must be just to cover themselves in case they get a bunch of orders at one time. My shipment came today. So WELL under the 4 weeks. A+ for Impact!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 13th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... still nothing on my front.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations