Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heros

Sooooo...
Who watches Heros?
I wonder what this summers season is gonna be like???
Or was it cancelled
I know whats coming so Im just gonna say it...
SEARCH IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old April 19th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heros

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoutnFAN77 View Post
I know whats coming so Im just gonna say it...
SEARCH IS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you knew it was coming, why didn't you just search yourself, to save yourself some bad rep for being lazy? We have a Heroes thread.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ghlight=heroes
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV