Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 18th, 2007, 10:14 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Rocktroll,

If I send you a collector's guide, can you scan it and use those photos for Wave 8?

Old October 18th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Volcarren Wasteland is also a Toys-R-Us Exclusive. You can still order it from www.toysrus.com for $15.99.
Old October 19th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Rocktroll, this is very nice work and a real contribution to the community. I trust you don't mind being linked from the Books index? Thanks to dnutt99 for suggesting that your thread be indexed there.
Old October 19th, 2007, 09:29 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Rocktroll, this is very nice work and a real contribution to the community. I trust you don't mind being linked from the Books index? Thanks to dnutt99 for suggesting that your thread be indexed there.
I was going to say sticky, but now I would say that the books would be better.

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old October 19th, 2007, 11:59 AM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy94920
Quote:
How about both!?! I see this is now a sticky, and well deserving of the upgrade. This link, (and others), can also be found in the 'Books of Heroscape' homepage.

-GAME ON-

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old October 19th, 2007, 04:30 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by frustrated dnutt99
Here are more links for pictures of the exclusives. Some good some,.. well not so good. I found all of these in the gallery section. You can post which ones you'd like, but I'll try to photoshop some composite photos once I get home.

===============================================

NERAK ---> I think it might be a repaint,... but I'm not sure. Anyone???
NERAK2 ---> I think this is a real one, but it's sm small.
NERAK3
NERAK4

Single EOV ---> Small
Single EOV2 ---> Small
Single EOV3 ---> Small
EOV Squad ---> Small
EOV Squad ---> Repaint???

Master Woo ---> Only one I can find in the gallery!
EDIT: I just spent an hour and a half searching through 627 pages of pics in the gallery searching for some decent pics of the exclusives only to find out that all the links are bogus!!! Every time I click on a link it will choose some random gallery pic to display. Click the same link again, and a different picture appears.
is that about??? Am I the only one getting this?

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old October 19th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
Quote:
Originally Posted by frustrated dnutt99
Here are more links for pictures of the exclusives. Some good some,.. well not so good. I found all of these in the gallery section. You can post which ones you'd like, but I'll try to photoshop some composite photos once I get home.

===============================================

NERAK ---> I think it might be a repaint,... but I'm not sure. Anyone???
NERAK2 ---> I think this is a real one, but it's sm small.
NERAK3
NERAK4

Single EOV ---> Small
Single EOV2 ---> Small
Single EOV3 ---> Small
EOV Squad ---> Small
EOV Squad ---> Repaint???

Master Woo ---> Only one I can find in the gallery!
EDIT: I just spent an hour and a half searching through 627 pages of pics in the gallery searching for some decent pics of the exclusives only to find out that all the links are bogus!!! Every time I click on a link it will choose some random gallery pic to display. Click the same link again, and a different picture appears.
is that about??? Am I the only one getting this?
I just tried the links, and you are not alone. I get the same glitch. Weirdness ensues...
Old October 19th, 2007, 08:33 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy94920
Quote:
How about both!?! I see this is now a sticky, and well deserving of the upgrade. This link, (and others), can also be found in the 'Books of Heroscape' homepage.

-GAME ON-
Guess I had a good idea, for once.

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old October 20th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hi Rev, sure you can link this , this guide was made with the contribution of this sites memebers so its pretty much free for all

Also Dnutt and some others have suggested that I link all the units to your books.

I will be doing this this week, slowly, but will be doing it

Wifes got me painting the house so comp time has been limited !

Any more corrections you guys have please let me know

Missing

Linking all the books to their units
Pictures of Master Woo and Nerak ( and the avarage re-selling price of promos)
Old October 22nd, 2007, 09:57 AM

Max Blanche has disabled reputation
I's quite hard to tell an average price for promos: from my ebay experiences, both Master Win Chiu Woo and the EOV sells at more than 45$, some (like this: http://my.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M...e=STRK:ME:LNLK) goin well beyond.

And, being this my first post, let me greet all the community and say a big thank you for all the useful informations I've found here.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 01:38 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
been afk few days , will start linking the books and searching for those pictures Dnutt posted, but I keep getting the wrong pictures when I follow the links so Ill just do a search...after I finish painting..

Id rather pull weeds with my teeth...

$45 avarage for EOVs and Master woo? Ok Ill change it in a little bit

Think Ill add a comment of what figures can be painted as proxies for those exclusives and a link to their card, think you guys have a page guides on how to repaint them too, Ill look that up later
Old October 24th, 2007, 07:23 AM

mr_rex777 has disabled reputation
I PMed you some pics

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion