Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Your HSers REPUTATION And You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
now not everyone will have 10+ bars!
Then what am I, chopped liver?
You are, but you're worth $3.79/pound! Very valuable chopped liver if you ask me!
Can I be worth $7.58/pound then? I have at least double his rep.
Sorry, but with a comment like that you're obviously a HAM.
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
now not everyone will have 10+ bars!
Then what am I, chopped liver?
You are, but you're worth $3.79/pound! Very valuable chopped liver if you ask me!
Can I be worth $7.58/pound then? I have at least double his rep.
Sorry, but with a comment like that you're obviously a HAM.
what about: , wow! talk about a major pun!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 14th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I'm amused by the new rep thing, but the repetitive reputation level statement really eats up vertical screen real estate. I'm hoping that the new rep setup isn't fully turned on, or there is some little glitch going on.
Old October 14th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Under Construction...

...Work in progress.

...Give us a minute or thirty...

Coincidentally, I'm taking this opportunity to permanently lock this (old) thread. Please direct all your comments and inquiries to the New Rep System Thread instead. Thank you for your support.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]

Last edited by LordRaidor; October 14th, 2009 at 02:07 AM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online