Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 10th, 2018, 02:37 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Chucky (Charles Lee Ray) (Initial Playtestin

If we let him take LEAs when he's Inanimate, that means he'd never have to take the marker off. Unless we change how the marker is removed. Then once it's removed, we still run into the same issues of him being easily countered and dominated.
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not let him take LEAs when he's inaminate, let him make LEAs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Not let him take LEAs when he's inaminate, let him make LEAs.
Based on the content of the argument, I think that's what he thought you meant anyway.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yes, I know what you meant, and the issue still stands. So I'll reiterate:

If we let him make LEAs when he's Inanimate, that means he'd never have to take the marker off. Unless we change how the marker is removed. Then once it's removed, we still run into the same issues of him being easily countered and dominated.
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:14 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm confused. What is making him take the marker off now?

Isn't it an opportunity to attack? How does that change?

Quote:
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just trying to see if I can offer anything here...not sure I can but hey it's worth a shot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
My point is, Clingy on Chucky isn't as good as it is on Ragdoll, as the opponent can avoid LEAs when he's Inanimate, and when not Inanimate, Chucky has to potentially take LEAs himself if he wants to use it, so the opponent could potentially get around it easier. Get Chucky to blow his marker, then get adjacent to a bunch of your own allies, then Chucky is SOL. He can't choose to put the marker back on, so just dumping him off engaged with others means he's now effectively worthless and no need to really attack him.
Q1: How can you get him to burn his marker and then make him SOL...he gets to choose when to reveal himself right? He only burns his marker when he makes the boosted attack...

Q2: ... and then he gets the marker when receiving a wound. So even being surrounded by other figures he only has to worry about one attack and then he gets his marker and his immunity back?

So if you could humor me and explain what else I'm missing. Don't be frustrated I'm really attempting to help here and I'm in no way trying to be condescending.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:16 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I think what Arkham is saying is that if Chucky can move around with Clingy without ever taking a turn himself and make LEAs, he can deal damage to people while being immune to all attacks and using no OMs.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I kind of feel like the theory-scaping has gotten a little carried away. I'd like to see us go back to something closer to what Arkham first called the initial vote on and see a design like that in action to better get an idea of what needs to be tweaked rather than the major redesign we seem to have undergone.
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:22 PM

This is what I understand:

Arkham says Chucky has a problem. He is not threatening when he is not inaminate as if he tries to cling to an enemy, the enemy can make Chucky take a bunch of LEAs.

Possible solutions to problem:

Make Chucky more threatening when not inanimate.
Make Chucky not take LEAs when he is not inanimate.

Quote:
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I think what Arkham is saying is that if Chucky can move around with Clingy without ever taking a turn himself and make LEAs, he can deal damage to people while being immune to all attacks and using no OMs.
See I thought it was the opposite...He was worried that Chucky can't get toted around for free since he can take LEA damage.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:26 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I kind of feel like the theory-scaping has gotten a little carried away. I'd like to see us go back to something closer to what Arkham first called the initial vote on and see a design like that in action to better get an idea of what needs to be tweaked rather than the major redesign we seem to have undergone.
My understanding is that the changed was initiated by a comment from the CRB...so if that's not a reason to be re-explore then I'm not sure what would be.

Quote:
This is what I understand:

Arkham says Chucky has a problem. He is not threatening when he is not inaminate as if he tries to cling to an enemy, the enemy can make Chucky take a bunch of LEAs.
@Arkham ...taking out the possible solutions proposed...is this indeed your concern?

Old August 10th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Make Chucky more threatening when not inanimate.
I think the issue with what you're suggesting, here, is that means that, when inanimate, Chucky becomes the ultimate lockdown figure when it comes to LEAs - unkillable, follows you constantly and makes you pay whenever you try to move. The CRB would have a fit.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library