Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 4th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Superman (Kal-El)(III) - VOTE for Final Edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'll wait and see on this one but I'd certainly be more comfortable at 450 considering the concerns raised.
Wait for what, exactly?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 4th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Other playtesters, Heroes, etcetera to chime in. I'm not going to Abstain, as I am invested in the outcome, but don't feel I currently have an informed opinion.
Old December 4th, 2015, 05:53 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Here's the breakdown of the games:

At 450 with no counter units:
  • Professor X with 1 wound, Emma with 0 wounds.
  • Martian Manhunter II with 6 wounds, Hal with 1 wound, Green Arrow and Black Canary with 0 wounds.
  • Thing with Full Life, Mister Fantastic with 4 Life, Human Torch with 3 Life, and Invisible Woman with 1 Life win Turn 4, Round 4.
  • Black Panther with 1 Life and Giant-Man with 2 Life win Turn 5, Round 14.
  • Volstagg @ full health & 1 Meat & Mead Marker left won.

At 450 with counter strikers:
  • Superman w/2W & 2 markers left, MM & Sue both at Full Life won.
  • Apocalypse with 7/9 wounds, Sage unwounded.
  • Superman with 6/7 wounds.
  • Black Canary with 2/4 wounds.
  • Superman with 4/7 wounds, Huntress with 3/4, Dick with 2/3, Damian unwounded.

At 430 with no counter strikers:
  • Superman alive with 2 wounds
  • Odin with 0 wounds, Destroyer Armour with 4 wounds

At 430 with counter strikers:
  • Martian Manhunter with 3 wounds.
  • Wolverine with 3 wounds, Deadpool with 1 wound, and Jean Grey with 0 wounds.

Personally, I think it's a mistake to have him at 450 or higher, but that's probably because I don't plan on surrounding him with counter strikers and Bizarro. From my own playtests, the 6 games that I was a part of, he felt vulnerable, and the defense wasn't always full proof, not even with counter strikes involved. Ranged units, specials, or figures that can move other figures or double attack etc. make it rather difficult to use the defense effectively, as most counterstrikes depend on being attacked adjacently. Which is exactly why I'm not satisfied with how this turned out. Without counter strikers he plays at 410-430 max, but with counter strikers it looks like it's closer to the 450 range at minimum.
Old December 4th, 2015, 05:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll just bring up the idea I mentioned at the end of my PT report again in case some of you missed it. I suggested reducing the def. bonus from +2 to +1, but then letting it work for the entire turn. Then you would get a def. bonus against all the attacks a multi-attacker might throw at you, which would be a boost up as there are a lot of multiple attack figures, while reducing the attractiveness of the counterstirke switch slightly. I think 440 would certainly be plausible with that small change, with 430 even a possibility while not changing how the design plays at all just who you may choose to draft with him.
Old December 4th, 2015, 09:54 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Other playtesters, Heroes, etcetera to chime in. I'm not going to Abstain, as I am invested in the outcome, but don't feel I currently have an informed opinion.
All the playtesters other than Gutadak have chimed in so far. All of the Heroes except @Karat and SirG have chimed in (not expecting the latter to at this point, honestly). The vote stands at 2-0-1 with about 27 hours to go.

I suppose all I can do at this point is wait.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 5th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea just a few wording quirks which can be worked out in FE.
Old December 5th, 2015, 11:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If we could work out any wording quirks before the art phase begins it would be helpful.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 5th, 2015, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
If we could work out any wording quirks before the art phase begins it would be helpful.
The JL Markers are blue now, right?

Old December 5th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

My issue is more the placement of one of the if possibles.
Old December 5th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'll Nay, then. Looking over the tests he seems pretty potent at 450 in the right build, so I wouldn't want to go any lower.
Old December 5th, 2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Can you be more specific? I want to help out japes if I can here. That said, we've got about 11 and a half hours before Final Editing here.

Old December 5th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Can you be more specific? I want to help out japes if I can here. That said, we've got about 11 and a half hours before Final Editing here.
Quote:
SYMBOL OF HOPE
After any other figure you control is targeted for an attack, you may remove 1 Justice League marker from this card. If you do, choose Superman or any other figure you control within clear sight of Superman. Move the chosen figure adjacent to the targeted figure, then switch the chosen and targeted figures, if possible. If you do, the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, if possible, and the chosen figure rolls 2 additional defense dice. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
The text in red is unclear if it is referring to the switching or the movement. I get that the intent was to make it work for both, but I don't think it currently works the way you intend and can lead to some confusion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library