Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 31st, 2014, 02:35 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Tomoe Gozan ~~ Playtesting Phase

I'd like another test with that change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 31st, 2014, 03:20 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I also like that change, without it she's too limited on most maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
For what it's worth, I don't think the change would have affected my games much.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 31st, 2014, 03:30 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
For what it's worth, I don't think the change would have affected my games much.
It wouldn't have affected Tornado's either, as he never had the chance to use the power. I'm going to PM Ronin and see if he remembers how he played it. I'm coll with another test if it's needed, but I don't see the change having much of an affect, especially since we already raising her cost 10 points.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 31st, 2014, 03:49 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's what Ronin had to say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
I don't remember her doing a whole lot of moving in my tests, and the summaries back that up. And I don't believe she was ever in a position where she needed to climb, but couldn't. I can't be completely sure, since it's been so long, but I think that change is trivial as far as my tests are concerned.
So, it doesn't look like the change would have much of an affect, if any, on the tests that we have already. Basically, it helps to keep things clear.

Old November 1st, 2014, 04:41 PM

So that's me, LP, A3n, and Viegon in favor of the change to Fan Dance. @johnny139 , @SirGalahad , any objections? @quozl , do you still feel the need for another set of tests, even with all the testers saying it wouldn't have affected their games?

Old November 1st, 2014, 05:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Change makes sense and I don't see it affecting her cost either way.

I don't think another test is out of the question if we can get it, but I'd say that regardless of whether or not we'd be altering anything.
Old November 1st, 2014, 09:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to see another test. I don't like enhancing a power without testing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 2nd, 2014, 03:30 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with the change

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 2nd, 2014, 09:26 AM

Quote:
I'd like to see another test. I don't like enhancing a power without testing it.
Fair enough. I'll put out the call. Can someone update the OP and SP with the following?

EDIT: Updated ~Quozl

Old November 11th, 2014, 05:50 PM

ZJ's tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut
Here's my games for Tomoe:
Quote:
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Tomoe Gozan)

- THEME TEST/Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/Pass.

- BONDING TEST/Pass.

- SYNERGIES TEST/Pass.

- POWER CHECK/Pass.

- FUN TEST/Pass.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/Pass.

- USAGE TEST/Pass.

- STRATEGY TEST/Pass.

Army Test 1
- Does she pass? Not sure.
- What should be the unit's point value? It's hard to say from a game like this.
- Give a brief overview. Tomoe killed about 425 points worth, but this is like a perfect game for her.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal: killed 2 Hawkmen of Thanagar, 4 wounds to Hawkgirl, and 2 wounds to Atom.
Fan Dance: #.
Engagement Strike: 1 wound to Hawkgirl and killed 1 Hawkman of Thanagar.
Power Usage:
Fan Dance: rolled 2 additional defense dice.
Engagement Strike: gotten 2 out of 2 rolls.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl.
Units: Army 1: Enchantress (380), Tomoe Gozan (170), Atom (50), Red Arrow (150) (750) VS Army 2: Hawkman (225), Hawkgirl (225), Hawkmen of Thanagar x3 (300) (750)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
- Does she pass? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 180-200.
- Give a brief overview. Tomoe killed 235 points worth.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal: killed 7 Inmate and 2 wounds to Zsasz.
Fan Dance: #.
Engagement Strike: killed 1 Inmate and 1 wound to Zsasz.
Power Usage:
Engagement Strike: gotten 2 out of 7 rolls.
Units: Army 1: Hand Ninja x4 (340), Tomoe Gozan (170), Winter Soldier (240) (750) VS Army 2: Hugo Strange (155), Arkham Inmates x4 (240), Creeper (125), Harley Quinn (130), Mister Zsasz (100) (750)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
- Does she pass? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 170 seems work.
- Give a brief overview. Tomoe didn't quite make up her points in this game.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal: 3 wounds to Luke.
Fan Dance: #
Engagement Strike: #
Power Usage:
Engagement Strike: gotten 0 out of 1 rolls.
Units: Army 1: Enchantress (380), Tomoe Gozan (170), Atom (50), Red Arrow (150) (750) VS Army 2: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Spider-Man (Miles Morales)(170), Spider-Girl (140) (760)
Spoiler Alert!

Finals Thoughts: 170 seems to work for her points, if she goes up against something like Hawks, she going to be worth more than her points, but anything that can get around Engagement Strike and/or Fan Dance, 170 should be right.

Tomoe was a lot of fun to play.
Not a lot to sway me from 170 (seems like Enchantress had more to do with two of those wins than anything else). Pretty much perfect matchups and some good luck. Still I could see 180. How does everyone else feel? Do we need more tests?

Old November 11th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I have a slight preference to see her cost go up to 180, but I'm comfortable with 170. Either way, I think she's ready to move forward once a decision is made.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 13th, 2014, 10:26 AM

Anybody else have any thoughts?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library