Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old December 1st, 2019, 04:52 PM

dukeadam is surprisingly tart
Maps database?

Hi, maybe I missed something but I can't find any map database. I think I found it once and lost it, can't find it anymore. I am looking for decent maps based on the number of sets I have. Is there anything like that?

I am specifically looking for scenarios using 1,2 or 3 RotV sets, 1 SotM, 1Marvel, 3 RttFF, 2 FotA. I am looking for symmetric maps with differences in elevation, bridges etc. If you remember Tom Vasel vs Melody video from 2014 (
) I am looking for this kind of maps [does anyone know how that map is called? It looks superfun!]

Last edited by dukeadam; December 1st, 2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 12:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Maps database?

@dukeadam Check out these map sites/downloads:
Not sure what map Tom & Melody played though. That video has been on my youtube "Watchlist" for years, need to watch it (I usually do 1.5x-2x speed).
Old December 2nd, 2019, 02:52 PM

dukeadam is surprisingly tart
Re: Maps database?

Thanks, I will check these out. I have finally found this map: it's Middle Rock, found here in downloads => 4+ master sets => bottom of the first page. Seems amazing.
I have just bought 3 Master sets but I need one more for this map Maybe I could somehow substitute the tiles with SotM tiles and Marvel tiles... I have to try it out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios