Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2011, 02:35 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscape rap?

Just wrote this for a battle in my guild, The Hip Hop Messiahz in the game Urban Rivals. Check out the second paragraph.

Messiahz is tha best-est
you gonna need asbestos
cuz we bring tha fyah
in our bulletproof vest-es!
we'll kill your gramma, your grampa, your mamas and your papas
and all tha fly chicas say estan muy guapas!
yeah, I'm bilingual
hiphop n Spanish
go ahead n call the cops, I'll just vanish
cmon' ya @#!*% , catch me if you can
you can't catch me, I'm tha Gingerbread man!

Hot like the sun, call me Amon-Ra
I'll coil crush you sucka!
Wo-Sa-Ga!
I'll play you like a cello,
Yo Yo Ma!
I'm the biggest, baddest playa you ever done saw!
This is my epitaph,
read it at my funeral:
Hip Hoppa's tha man
all the rest ya'll little gurlz!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 3rd, 2011, 07:06 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape rap?

Heroscape rap? January 3rd, 2011 08:58 PM Idiot.

Hataz gon' hate....

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:34 PM

Grey_Alien is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I think you should make a video for it. It is kind of difficult to read with all the spelling. I understand that you need the spelling to get the proper (or improper) pronunciations for the rhymes.

It seems pretty tight from what I read.
Old March 28th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Hatas gon' HATE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hata
This is sad. Embrace the dictionary and a better culture brother... this one is seriously flawed. ~ Educated
Ya know, bro, you're right. Everyone should walk, talk, act and think exactly like you do. Let me know what music you listen to and I'll get right on that.

Brandon

Old March 28th, 2011, 02:16 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Hey B.I.V. ~

Tanks fur sharing that... ILMAO! Reminds me of when my youngest son was "saggin' his baggies" and writin' rap lyrics. There ain't too many lanky blue eyed blond boys from middle america that "MAKE IT" in that industry, but he tried for a couple of years. By the way where's the "ghetto / 'hood" in Centerville, UT? Although I can not understand this form of art and I did encouraged him to "grow up, get a job and conform more to standard cultural norms," I do know that it takes talent to do this and I do appreciate how you (and he) felt an urge to express your individuality in unique ways that are more popular among your own peer group than the main stream. I was a part-time Hippie in the early 70's. Express yourself in whatever manner that doesn't hurt anybody and gives you a feeling of satisfaction; that's why I play WarGames and sometimes HeroScape.

Have A Nic eDay; - )
~ John G. in NJ

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 28th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Thanks, Johngee. It's really all for fun...just like Heroscape.

Brandon

Old March 28th, 2011, 09:48 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like it. You should seriously post a video.

~"brainwashed teenager"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction