Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 18th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Crook - Design Phase

Sweet! Thanks! I need to get off my duff and playtest one of these two LDs today ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2012, 11:10 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had a power name on a Bank Robber squad that'd drafted a long time ago called Three Man Job (or Four Man Job). Could be a name you could use instead of Crowd of Crooks, which sounds funny to me for some reason.

This is a minor quibble though, I really like the design.
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Four Man Job it is! Thanks, I like that.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 19th, 2012, 03:28 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I know you've had quite a debate over names here, but I really feel called to weigh in that when I look at this mini I instantly think back to the 60's Batman show and the various Lackeys that showed up there. Seems like they all wore black turtlenecks and ski caps like this guy. If I had a vote it would be for Lackey. I really think this guy,is more of a generic crook.
EDIT: Again, I really hate to do this because I feel like I'm stirring the pot, but that is not my intention I just really felt the need to share that.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old November 19th, 2012, 10:43 AM

See, that guy (in the link) looks more like a Lackey or a Hired gun to me. These guys, with ski masks and crowbars, clearly have an intent to steal things.

Old November 19th, 2012, 03:19 PM

Well here's one for your theme-dar: They're usually teaming with a unique hero thief, meaning they're there to get the valuable free of its original possessor, allowing their boss to retain it.

As you mention, though, that might work better if the unique hero takes a turn after the Crooks. I'll see what folks think.

Thanks!
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
Curses, you guys keep using up my Street Thug proxies!

I like this design, though with Mugging, it would be cool if the thieves ended up with the glyph somehow, rather than it just flying away. Wait, can Common Heroes pick up an E-glyph??? I'll go check. No, they can't...my theme break alarm is feeling a bit uncomfortable...thieves who can't actually steal anything...

Is there a different name and class you could use that would not make them thieves, but still retain the
bonding with a thief hero? How about have the bonding occur after these guys take a turn? This would allow the thief hero to go pick up the glyph after the Crooks or whatever you end up calling them pop it loose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Hey guys,

Here's one that finally makes use of a mini that's been around for a while!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks as always.
Bats

NAME = GUILD THIEF

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = THIEF
PERSONALITY = GREEDY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS = 20?

DEN OF THIEVES
After taking a turn with a Unique Thief Hero you control, you may move up to three Crooks you control up to 4 spaces each.

MUGGING
After a Crook you control attacks a figure with an Equipment Glyph on its card you may attack the defending figure with each additional Crook you control adjacent to the defending figure that has not already attacked this turn.

Old November 19th, 2012, 03:22 PM

So I'm thinking of a change like this:

FOUR MAN JOB
After taking a turn with a Unique Thief Hero you control, you may move up to three Crooks you control up to 4 spaces each. After taking a turn with a Crook you control, you may move a Unique Thief Hero you control up to 4 spaces.

So this would allow them to trail each other, and allow for that nice effect where the Unique Hero leads a bunch of Crooks into engagement with a prime target, then on their turn they knock away an Equipment Glyph, and the Unique Hero is able to go snatch it up.

Old November 19th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I could go for something like that, sure.
Old November 19th, 2012, 08:52 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice
Old November 19th, 2012, 10:46 PM

Cool. I think it's a winner. Updating now.

Since I'll be jam packed tomorrow and traveling Wednesday through Sunday, I don't think I'll be likely to get to this one for a while, so if anyone has comments, feel free to keep them coming.

Old November 20th, 2012, 01:48 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

FOUR MAN JOB
After taking a turn with a Unique Thief Hero you control, you may move up to three Crooks you control up to 4 spaces each. After taking a turn with a Crook you control, you may move a Unique Thief Hero you control up to 4 spaces.
That's horrible. What the hell are you thinking!

It activates after the a Unique Thief Hero,
Then you move 3 (up to) crooks.
Then after taking a turn with a Crook you,
Move a unique theif hero.

It's not the crooks turn they only get to move & then you move your unique theif hero again. You been up late again?

I will think about it later & try to understand what you want to achieve & put some words together if nobody has something else by then.
Old November 20th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

FOUR MAN JOB
That's horrible. What the hell are you thinking!

It activates after the a Unique Thief Hero,
Then you move 3 (up to) crooks.
Then after taking a turn with a Crook you,
Move a unique theif hero.

It's not the crooks turn they only get to move & then you move your unique theif hero again. You been up late again?

I will think about it later & try to understand what you want to achieve & put some words together if nobody has something else by then.
Maybe it's just too early for you.

OM1 on Unique Thief Hero (Catwoman)
Catwoman takes turn.
Move up to 3 Crooks up to 4 spaces each.
End of turn.

OM2 on Crook.
Crook takes turn.
Move Unique Thief Hero (Catwoman) up to 4 spaces.
End of turn.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library