Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 11th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sharon Carter - Design Phase

I like that better. Lets her brush past people while incognito, then come out guns blazing on their teammates.
Old April 12th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

FIELD AGENT
Start the game with the white Field Agent Marker on this card. Before taking a turn with Sharon Carter, you may place or remove the Field Agent Marker. While the Field Agent Marker is on this card, she cannot attack or be targeted by an enemy figure for non-adjacent attacks or special powers that require clear sight. Remove the Field Agent Marker anytime Sharon Carter becomes engaged with an opponent's figure.

Just a few edits, but I like that direction too, Hahma.
Old April 12th, 2012, 02:40 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Great starting design Hahma & even better edits. This design looks good & I have nothing to add that hasn't been added already.
Old April 12th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks guys

Quote:
FIELD AGENT
Start the game with the white Field Agent Marker on this card. Before taking a turn with Sharon Carter, you may place or remove the Field Agent Marker. While the Field Agent Marker is on this card, she cannot attack or be targeted by an enemy figure for non-adjacent attacks or special powers that require clear sight. Remove the Field Agent Marker anytime Sharon Carter becomes engaged with an opponent's figure.
Nice edits Griff, thanks. The only thing is that I had "becomes engaged" before and got to thinking that if she had become engaged on OM 1 and was still engaged for OM 2, she would be able to place the Marker on her card and gain the benefits of Field Agent while still being engaged.

I guess that wouldn't really be a problem though in that if she put the Marker on her card, she wouldn't be able to attack that figure, nor could she disengage and attack a figure. So the only way that it would really make a difference is if she placed the Marker and left engagement to hide and not attack. So that wouldn't be a problem at all IMO.

I think I should have thought it through like that before I changed it to "is engaged"

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 12th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

SP updated after breathing period and sent to ERB for review.

Old April 12th, 2012, 08:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
SP updated after breathing period and sent to ERB for review.
First breathing period is 48hrs.
Old April 12th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Geez, I for some reason thought it was 24 for first breathing period and 48 thereafter. I thought everyone had commented (aside from Bats who won't be back until after the 48 would be up anyway) but I guess Sir. G was the only one not to comment. Well I can't take back what I did, but I will remember for next time.

Old April 12th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Breathing Periods:
After starting a design - 48 hours.
After initial playtest - 24 hours.
Any vote - 48 hours.

That's it.
Old April 12th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Yeah, I think this was brought up not too long ago, but I forgot the first one again A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

I think from now on I'll just post the initial OP/SP post and not check back for a couple days, that way there won't be any further indiscretions on my part

Old April 13th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Prickly Cactus

Okay, it's officially been 48 hours and 13 minutes, so we're good to go here.

ERB from David:

Quote:
Sharon Carter
I wonder if she has a license to kill?

Field Agent
Nice bit of stealth.

Let’s test this: Suppose Sharon is engaged at the start of her turn. It states that she can place or remove the Marker before taking a turn, so let’s place the marker. The last sentence says that you remove the marker when she becomes engaged. I interpret that to mean that she has to move into engagement for this to occur (or a figure would have to move next to her). If she simply remains put, would she lose the marker anyway due to “moving 0”? If she uses her Disengage to move away, would she still keep her marker? Does the last sentence simply prohibit placing the marker when she begins the turn engaged?

Suppose she starts the turn unengaged, with the Marker, and is 2 spaces from War Machine. She walks into engagement with a figure and is now 3 spaces from War Machine. She loses the marker. Does the Auto Chain Gun go off? I’m thinking that the marker means she begins the move without being considered in clear sight, then the removal of the marker at the end of movement would trigger the Auto Chain Gun.

Final Thoughts
Yes, she has a license to kill. She also has a license to sneak up on you.
ERB from 1Mmirg:
Quote:
Nice design. Simple, elegant, brilliant, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
Gentlemen, here's Sharon Carter for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
NAME = SHARON CARTER
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = LOYAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3 [just her hand gun in the sculpt?]
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 70? [I'm thinking this is low, but you're right that she isn't going to be high priced.]

FIELD AGENT

[Very nice power. Very smartly done, imo.]

DISENGAGE
Sharon Carter is never attacked when leaving engagements.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Sharon Carter attacks, she may attack one additional time.

This one gets two thumbs up from me. I love a smart relatively simple design. Love it!

Best, V

Old April 13th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

I was a little stumped with this one or at least not in the right mindset to think clearly.

Quote:
Suppose she starts the turn unengaged, with the Marker, and is 2 spaces from War Machine. She walks into engagement with a figure and is now 3 spaces from War Machine. She loses the marker. Does the Auto Chain Gun go off? I’m thinking that the marker means she begins the move without being considered in clear sight, then the removal of the marker at the end of movement would trigger the Auto Chain Gun.
Thematically, David's conclusion makes sense. Now my only question is just because she can't be targeted for a non-adjacent attack or special power that requires clear sight, does that mean that she's not within 4 clear sight spaces before she moves? Is not being able to be targeted the same as not being in clear sight? Like I said, I'm likely missing some obvious precedent here or something, but I was just wanting to double check to see what a rules lawyer might try to get away with.

Edit: I'm guessing it would be the same for her and Super Skrull and his Partial Invisibility where like her he can't be targeted until he's adjacent to an opponent's figure.

I'm bringing this post over from the Inner Sanctum for future reference to be discussed when we get back into Sharon Carter discussion.

Last edited by Hahma; April 19th, 2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old April 15th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm liking this design! I think you're right about War Machine, but I'd have to look at his card ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library