Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:16 PM

Hook has disabled reputation
Angel of Mercy?

The rules for the game was simple. There were three players, Jo, Stan and I. We each had 500 points, 550 if you went with a theme army, but that never actually came up. If you found a glyph of Brandar, you got a 30 point figure.

Teams were as followed.

Stan
Major Q9, Sgt. Drake, Railen, Ke-Mo-Shi

Jo
Deadeye Dan, Agent Carr, Viking Tarn Warriors, Heavy Gruts, Kameon Awa, Tornack,

Hook
Shades of Bleakwood, Omnicron Snipers, Minions of Utgar, Taelord

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but still, no camera to do anything with. The map was one we made up on the fly, but the key point was a giant mountain in the middle, 17 hexes tall.

Dead Reckoning:

The match started by Jo moving Deadeye Dan out and firing off one shot with a twenty sided dice, right into Major Q9. Natural 20. For those of you who have read one of our earlier battles, this same exact thing happened against Stan’s Braxis. I believe that there will never be a game that Stan does not draft Deadeye now just to make sure Jo can’t have him. I moved my Shades forward, but they could not handle an attack by Drake, and I was down a ghost. However, I found the Range +4 glyph, and my Omnicron’s safely sniped Dan from a distance.

The Matrix Was A Good Movie (the final two, not so much):

As Railen killed another of my Shades, Agent Carr launched an attack straight into my main army. I watched as both the Minions and the Snipers rolled blanks against him, and he killed off one of each. While this was going on, Ke-Mo-Shi managed to mindshackle the Vikings, and Railen found the glyph of Brandar that gave Stan Guilty McCreech. Suddenly, things were looking up for him. Finally, one of my Snipers managed to get rid of Carr.

Traitorous Vikings:

My other Omnicron managed to shoot a Viking in the back, while the Heavy Gruts killed off another Viking and Ke-Mo-Shi. Kameon Awa went off big as he killed off another Viking and my second Sniper. However, my last Sniper avenged his fallen brother’s death and killed Awa. Then he finished off the last of the Vikings.

Tornak’s Turn:

Tornak killed off the last of the Omnicron’s. He then went after the last ranged threat, Guilty McCreech. After knocking off the cowboy, my remaining Minions went after two of the Gruts that were separated from the pack. Suddenly, everyone ended up bunched up. My four figures were still in my starting zone, but somehow, Jo’s orcs were hanging out in Stan’s starting zone, while Drake and Railen were in Jo’s starting spot. I sent my last Shade out, and tried to take over Railen. Sadly, that did not work out well, as Railen killed him off. Tornak came rocketing out of his gate and killed off my Minion. Stan, not known for his well thought out plan, sent out Drake and killed off Tornak.

Angel of Mercy? Don’t Bet On It:

After a Heavy Grut finished off Drake, I was feeling really confident. It’s been discovered that the moment you feel confident in our games is the moment you’ve lost. Railen killed off a Grut, while another Grut killed off the last Minion. After Railen killed off the last Grut, and took Jo out of the game, I was feeling really good. Here was my Taelord, at full health, against Railen who had one life. After some of the most hideous rolling in my life (and luckiest in Stan’s) Railen somehow managed to take down Taelord. I felt like crying....
Old September 24th, 2007, 05:31 PM

miniandmee7 Woo who?
Re: Angel of Mercy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook
Angel of Mercy? Don’t Bet On It:

After a Heavy Grut finished off Drake, I was feeling really confident. It’s been discovered that the moment you feel confident in our games is the moment you’ve lost. Railen killed off a Grut, while another Grut killed off the last Minion. After Railen killed off the last Grut, and took Jo out of the game, I was feeling really good. Here was my Taelord, at full health, against Railen who had one life. After some of the most hideous rolling in my life (and luckiest in Stan’s) Railen somehow managed to take down Taelord. I felt like crying....
That sucks

(nice report)

If chocolate chip cookies are made out of chocolate chips...what are girl scout cookies made of?

If vegetabale oil is made out of vegetables...what is baby oil made of?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports