Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 10th, 2018, 11:39 AM

tanmad21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Does anyone of FIVE Water Elementals I could borrow at the tourney this week? Let me know. Thanks!
Old December 10th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmad21 View Post
Does anyone of FIVE Water Elementals I could borrow at the tourney this week? Let me know. Thanks!
I've got some for you!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 10th, 2018, 12:24 PM

tanmad21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmad21 View Post
I've got some for you!
Great, thank you! Looking forward to some epic battles.
Old December 10th, 2018, 06:49 PM

Uklabokalala Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Alright, awesome to see so much movement in here! Thanks everyone who's RSVP'd; we're shaping up to have a super duper tourney!

Of course, there's always room for more. I haven't heard at all from:
@UtahScott @Starling_ @Saints_Wrath @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @Ginja Ninja @Uklabokalala @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @CrashMan00
Are any of you going to be able to make it this Saturday? It's going to be our biggest Bash yet and we'd love to have you there!
Man, I really wish I could go this month! I have to play for retirement homes and go to a school dance that day though.
Hopefully next month!
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:11 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uklabokalala View Post
Man, I really wish I could go this month! I have to play for retirement homes and go to a school dance that day though.
Hopefully next month!
Bummer, but at least you'll be getting your full share of the Christmas spirit! (and school spirit!) Really hope we'll be able to catch you next month!

For those keeping track of maps, I've added three more, bringing us to 18 total, with a few more that I'll have "on deck" that I'll be able to build if the numbers require it. The added maps are:

Riposte (1 RotV) (2 Treasure Glyphs added)

A Stone's Throw (1 RotV)

Hoarfrost (1 BftU, 1 TT) (Treasure Glyphs instead of Power Glyphs)

And I've also ninja'ed in [retracted] (1 SotM, 1 VW) in place of Boiling Point
[redacted] (1 SotM, 1 VW)

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 11th, 2018, 12:44 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

One of my +1’s cancelled...something about wanting to study for finals or something crazy...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 11th, 2018, 11:35 AM

shmet Woo who?

I talked to my friend and he's coming! No studying for finals for us!

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old December 11th, 2018, 12:25 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
I talked to my friend and he's coming! No studying for finals for us!
That’s the spirit!!

EDIT: I think that puts us back at 26...this is Crazy! Our biggest yet has been 24, so as long as nobody else bails and/or we keep getting more RSVP’s this will break our record pretty nicely.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; December 11th, 2018 at 03:31 PM.
Old December 12th, 2018, 01:06 PM

Talked to Bl1ndsn1per...looks like he should be bringing a +1

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 13th, 2018, 11:27 AM

Just me and my +1, no other maybes

Anyone else have any updates in their RSVP’s?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 13th, 2018, 09:01 PM

Courtesy reminder time!

All those who are helping to bring maps ( @Sir Heroscape , @TREX , @Flash_19 , @antmarchingroves , @DewNoHarm , @Isak ), thanks so much for volunteering your help! If you can try to be at the shop at least 20 minutes early so we can get everything set up and ready to go quickly, that would be ideal. (If you want to be more than 20 minutes early you're of course more than welcome -- I'll be there about 45 minutes early to start building like I have been.)

For everyone else ( @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches , @Bl1ndsn1per , @tanmad21 , @shmet , @podunksarmy , @Jazack , @anyoneelsewhowantstocomebecausewehavemoreroom!), we'd like to get everyone registered and ready to roll as quickly as possible so we can start games right at 11. If you can plan on being at least 10 minutes early so we can get everyone signed in, that would be perfect! We've been pretty lax on starting time in the past, but especially for this 8 round tourney we'd like to be as punctual as possible so we can all get some awesome games in!

40 hours to go until the Jingle Bell Bash!! Get pumped for some ballin' action! (dicin' action?)

10 Points Under Videos

Old December 13th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is going to be so AWESOME!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events