Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 6th, 2006, 10:44 PM

dman64 has disabled reputation
Specials - How to set point values

Hey all,
I am new to the forums, but have read quite a bit, and obviously love the game. I have been working on some custom units, but have had some trouble assigning point values to new specials. what are some specials you have come up with, and how did you assign a point value?

Here is one I came up with for an Armoc Warlord, but gave up on using because I couldn't figure out how much it should cost:
Spit Poison Range 5 Attack 3
Armoc Warlord may spit poison rather than use regular attack. For any successful hits not blocked by defender shields, target takes one damage, and loses one defensive die per successful hit due to blinding from poison.

The idea was that he would be a warlord, and work well with Armoc Vipers, who are bonded to the warlord, and would move after the warlord. Any thoughts?
Old June 7th, 2006, 05:26 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I'm not a custom units guy, but I suggest you take a look at all of the many custom units posted on this site. You are likely to find similar abilities and get a feel for how others have assigned point values to customs.
Old June 7th, 2006, 05:32 PM

bobofett has disabled reputation
Playtest abilities and adjust your points to fit its specials.(hint: more character less special. stick to a theme)

Visit the worlds greatest website.
www.heroscapers.com/community

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions