Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 12th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Heroscape Architect Extraordinaire

caravaggio is surprisingly tart
thanks for the details, annerios.

those spongy "brushes" were my first instinct as well. i'm glad it seems to be playing well for you. i guess there is no "tackiness" to speak of.

i should bring this up elsewhere, but the custom "light snow" looks more like TUNDRA to me while the solid white "heavy" snow is more like an alpine snow pack or antarctic landscape. if i'm not mistaken, isn't real "tundra" more like a frozen grassland?
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by caravaggio

i should bring this up elsewhere, but the custom "light snow" looks more like TUNDRA to me while the solid white "heavy" snow is more like an alpine snow pack or antarctic landscape. if i'm not mistaken, isn't real "tundra" more like a frozen grassland?
Quite true.

Old May 17th, 2006, 11:21 PM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Great ideas for snow and ice rules. I have similar ice rules as far as breaking thru, only difference is that we use (1) attack die roll for damage. The way I figured it, the weaker units will most likely drown, and the bigger and stonger units have a chance at survival.

I have wonderful custom snow and ice tiles that my wife made. She uses standard acrylic paint first, then used "snotek"?? (I think thtas the name) on top of that.. The stuff is a putty used by old ladys to make snow on ceramic snow-men and what not. It makes a great texture on the tile, and the tile is still stackable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions