Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 20th, 2021, 04:43 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Vegeta (Super Saiyan)

The Book of Vegeta (Super Saiyan)

C3G SHONEN JUMP WAVE 48
DRAGON BALL C3G

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Gashapon Full Color DBZ figure that is named Vegeta: Super Saiyan.

Character Bio - Vegeta is the prince of the fallen Saiyan race. Regal, egotistical, and full of pride, Vegeta was once a ruthless, cold-blooded warrior and outright killer, but later abandons his role in the Frieza Force, instead opting to remain and live on Earth. His character evolves from villain, to anti-hero, then to hero, repeatedly fighting alongside the universe's most powerful warriors in order to protect his new home and surpass Goku in power.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Vegeta can replace Vegeta (base) with his Saiyan Transformation special power.
  • Vegeta rolls an additional die when using Bulma's That's My Bulma! special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 16th, 2022 at 07:21 PM.
Old April 20th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Vegeta (Breathing)

NAME = VEGETA (super saiyan)

SPECIES = SAIYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHALLENGER
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 380

ATOMIC RUSH
Instead of moving normally, choose an opponent’s figure within 4 clear sight spaces and place Vegeta on any empty space adjacent to the chosen figure. After placing Vegeta, roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure, if you roll a skull, place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current position. You may then place Vegeta adjacent to the chosen figure. Figures other than Vegeta moved by this special power will not take leaving engagement attacks.

FINAL FLASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 4 attack dice. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. This special attack may only be used once per round.

AFTERIMAGE TECHNIQUE 13
If Vegeta is attacked by an adjacent figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, Vegeta takes no damage and may immediately be placed on any empty space adjacent to the attacking figure. Vegeta does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving with Afterimage Technique.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; June 1st, 2021 at 02:10 PM.
Old April 20th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Forum Moderator

Comic Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Background Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; May 10th, 2021 at 10:21 PM.
Old April 20th, 2021, 04:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Lots of raw power here. Nothing too flashy. Atomic Blast is cool, doesn't seem super powerful for the name, but minor point.

Made some minor preliminary edits:

Quote:
Range 5. Attack 4+ Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 4 attack dice. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die one additional time. This special attack may only be used once per round.

AFTERIMAGE TECHNIQUE
If Vegeta is attacked by an adjacent attack and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, Vegeta takes no damage and may immediately be placed on any empty space adjacent to the attacking figure. Vegeta does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving with Afterimage Technique.
Old April 20th, 2021, 04:53 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Lots of raw power here. Nothing too flashy. Atomic Blast is cool, doesn't seem super powerful for the name, but minor point.

Made some minor preliminary edits:

Quote:
Range 5. Attack 4+ Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 4 attack dice. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die one additional time. This special attack may only be used once per round.

AFTERIMAGE TECHNIQUE
If Vegeta is attacked by an adjacent attack and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, Vegeta takes no damage and may immediately be placed on any empty space adjacent to the attacking figure. Vegeta does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving with Afterimage Technique.
Hey, thanks!!
Old April 20th, 2021, 05:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Super excited to see this started. Atomic Blast is great and I think the adjacency requirement on that and Afterimage Technique will make him a more aggressive design than Goku, which tracks thematically.
Old April 20th, 2021, 05:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Just skipped right over Gundam to DBZ. That hurts

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 20th, 2021, 05:04 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I swear to you, I will make a Gundam!! I promise.
Old April 20th, 2021, 05:18 PM
Forum Moderator

What are the thoughts on 2 unblockable attack dice on Atomic Blast instead of 1? Just a little more beef. Any definite Nays?
Old April 20th, 2021, 05:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Basically my stance on things like that is that I'm totally fine trying anything. Numbers are numbers, pick something that sounds good, and if testing shows it's too strong or not strong enough, tweak it a tad. I'll never nay a design based on numbers as long as we're willing to adjust as needed. 2 unblockables sounds pretty strong for a strong guy. I'm willing to see how it plays out.
Old April 20th, 2021, 05:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Since it's in addition to his attack, I think the one unblockable will be plenty strong in practice. But yeah, happy to start wherever and see it tweaked in playtesting. I expect the d20 for AT may also get some tweaking up or down as necessary.
Old April 20th, 2021, 05:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I swear to you, I will make a Gundam!! I promise.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library