Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old March 19th, 2015, 08:56 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Design Holocron of Hoth Generator Ruins(Playtest Vot

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 25th, 2015, 04:16 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Old March 26th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I fears that the center of the map could be easily blocked by some armies that can then become unbeatable... but only playtests can tell us.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 26th, 2015, 07:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I fears that the center of the map could be easily blocked by some armies that can then become unbeatable... but only playtests can tell us.

There is higher ground on the sides where the snow is, and there are plenty of Line of sight blockers, but playtesting would be the best way to go. I have ran a few and had much fun on here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 26th, 2015, 08:17 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post

Which armies do you have in mind?
Old March 26th, 2015, 09:47 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

If I were gonna spam the middle I'd use Rats, Jawas, Cutters, Hounds maybe even Glads, Probe Droids, FX-7s, Sneaks. Not all of those could spam everything but even funneling or sealing off one side could help ranged back up. Not saying those are OP or that the map is unbalanced, the blocking might not even be game changing, but I would try to use that to my advantage. DanielLoche might have had other ideas, this is just what cane to my mind.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 27th, 2015, 01:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Koolster25 , and @DanieLoche , these are good suggestions, through play tests try to break the map. Here is another point I would like to throw out there. The map is not a very big map, you can easily go around the sides and flank the enemy. You are not limited to the center only. Also the higher points are on the snow, off to the sides. On multiple tests with my brother we used the entire map. If playing with original scape pieces if you try to bottle neck the middle off you fall prey to guys like johnny shotgun and deathwalker 9000.

Old March 27th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
If I were gonna spam the middle I'd use Rats, Jawas, Cutters, Hounds maybe even Glads, Probe Droids, FX-7s, Sneaks. Not all of those could spam everything but even funneling or sealing off one side could help ranged back up. Not saying those are OP or that the map is unbalanced, the blocking might not even be game changing, but I would try to use that to my advantage. DanielLoche might have had other ideas, this is just what cane to my mind.
No, that's exactly what I was thinking about... just add Cathars to the list.
(About the Cathars : I made a game once with a classic Cathar's army (Cathars + Raymond + Kaemon), against Nhah Scirh + Vulcanmech +MBS on a similar map (Nature Trails)... and I won loosing only 5 Cathars... ^^

Every army bluid around blockers + shooters can take a nice advantage with this kind of map, but it's quite hard to know if it makes a real change or not for the balance of the map, without playtesting.

French Forum's admin.
Old March 27th, 2015, 02:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You should sign up for a play test and see if you can break it. The maps only high ground is on either side of the center area and most HoSS units have ranged attacks so hopefully your fears are unfounded but we definitely should find for sure. The Empire is particularly good at wiping out common squad screens when given high ground.
Old March 27th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Marcel Marceau

Yeah I'll do that asap.

French Forum's admin.
Old March 30th, 2015, 10:03 PM
"like" happy

It looks like I have enough votes to put it in play testing phase, I'll update the OP. Also @Porkins , do I need to get this put in the Hoss play testing thread?

Old March 31st, 2015, 10:50 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Design Holocron of Hoth Generator Ruins(Playtest Pha

You can if you want TREX. I see no reason why you couldn't.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape