Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 4th, 2011, 08:08 PM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Castle Grayskull (MOTU) Custom

Hey,

Noy sure what happened last post - I tried to quote, typed a message, pressed send and the message disappeared leaving only the quote. I tried to edit that, but it too disappeared again leaving only the quote. Hmmmm...

Anyway, in answer to your question Yodaking, there'll be a ladder on either wall section running from the floor to the roof thus allowing access to all levels no matter what set up the castle is in (open, closed, one wall only like the original). Also, once the courtyard tower is finished it'll have another elevator, plus it'll form a raised walkway around the third level by joining the other sections to form a circuit.

I'm looking forward to working on the ruleset for the castle, as well as the stats for things such as the laser turrets and the vehicles. The progress remains slow due to other commitments, and the choice of building material (MDF). Each time I e-mail a pic or two, the progress might seem minimal, but the detail is in the dremeling, gluing, cutting, etc.

G.

Betty or Veronica...?
Old July 4th, 2011, 08:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cool. If I ever get over to Australia (It is on my list of places to see), I'll see if I can come by and this thing in person. It looks so cool right now that I imagine it will be even better in person. Don't worry though, if I ever make it that way it will be many years from now which means I will no doubt forget all about this post.
Old July 5th, 2011, 02:22 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

It's okay I guess...wait...WOW! It just hit me how cool that is! Had to let it sink in.

Very good job, can't wait to see it finished. Now I just have to wait for someone to make a scale model of the Enterprise D to play on.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old July 5th, 2011, 12:31 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow... I don't even know what Castle Grayskull is and you've got me in awe.
Old July 5th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Its been a while, has there been any more progress on this amazing custom??
Uh ... you mean in the last three hours??
By the way - this looks amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!
Lol I'm sorry!! I wrote that message just before he posted an update and passed out as I was reading it from my phone, in the morning I noticed I never hit send so I did. Didnt realize he had just updated! Talk about timing

I cant wait to see this painted, I would love to see this thing in person to be able to see all the detail work close up!!
Old July 6th, 2011, 01:08 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Rocktroll - don't worry, the updates are a little slow. It may not look like a lot is happening, but the detailing of the MDF, and the time needed to let the clay properly dry can sometimes blow out an entire session of work. I'll hopefully get around to commencing some of the painting next week...

G.

Betty or Veronica...?
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow. That pretty much sums it up. It looks incredible! +rep!
Old July 6th, 2011, 05:23 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
There is a little piece of me that just cried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A

Please check it out.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:29 PM

Hey,

Have just started on the courtyard tower. Basically this will allow the castle - when displayed open - to have more gaming/battle options by way of more walkways, and faster means of getting around the castle. There'll be a rooftop above the tower, an elevator inside, and I'll design a skull facade on the front of the tower similar to that of the 2002 re-make of Grayskull. There'll be four pillars supporting the walkway too. Not sure if the tower will be glued/screwed in place for stability, or removable to allow for 'open' courtyard battles. Hmmm...

More updates when I have some time off to do something...

G.

Betty or Veronica...?
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:31 PM

Ahhhh, and the picture I meant to send (with the above post)...

The risks of posting in a rush...

G.

Betty or Veronica...?
Old July 13th, 2011, 06:45 PM

csg990 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

this is simply amazing i cant describe it, only one problem... its HUGE its just gonna over shadow everything else unless of course you make a snake mountain.
Old July 13th, 2011, 07:08 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
There is a little piece of me that just cried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A

Please check it out.
Ah... OK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by csg990 View Post
this is simply amazing i cant describe it, only one problem... its HUGE its just gonna over shadow everything else unless of course you make a snake mountain.
I think that the idea is for the castle to BE the battlefield.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles