Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old April 11th, 2019, 09:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Holocron of Clone Troopers

The Holocron of Clone Troopers

SSE6
The Clones Strike Back

figure card:

Rectangular Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Universe set. Its model number and name are #01/Clone Trooper.
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Clone Strike set. Its model number and name are #06/Clone Trooper.
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Clone Wars Starter set. Its model number and name are #2/Clone Trooper.

Character Bio - "Victory? Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun, the Clone War has." - Jedi Master Yoda

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• Marcus Decimus Gallus Soldier Leadership

HoSS:

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Playtesting: TREX, 1moreheroscaper
• Art by: mac122

Last edited by mac122; May 19th, 2022 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Added PDF link
Old April 11th, 2019, 09:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Design Holocron of Clone troopers

Clone Troopers
Galactic Republic

Clone
Common Squad (3-man squad)
Soldiers
Disciplined
Medium 5

Life 1
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 2
Defense 3

Points 60

SQUAD TRAINING

After rolling attack dice for a normal attack with a Clone Soldier you control, if that Clone Soldier is adjacent to at least 1 friendly Clone Soldier figure, you may re-roll 1 attack die.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 6th, 2022, 12:48 AM
"like" happy

Re: The Holocron of Clone Troopers

Figured I'd bump this up to the top. BUMP!
Old May 6th, 2022, 12:52 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Figured I'd bump this up to the top. BUMP!
Thanks TREX.
Old May 6th, 2022, 01:42 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

One nice thing about the Clones (outside of the design itself) is there are a ton of different Clone Trooper figures, so they are easy to proxy.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 6th, 2022, 08:07 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

a clone soldier means that its not needed to be part of this squad. it could also be a future commander cody or similar like a potential bad batch unit, basically any clone soldier units outside this squad as well. sounds like a cool passive effect that basically is for the entire army as long as build correctly
Old May 7th, 2022, 08:48 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
a clone soldier means that its not needed to be part of this squad. it could also be a future commander cody or similar like a potential bad batch unit, basically any clone soldier units outside this squad as well. sounds like a cool passive effect that basically is for the entire army as long as build correctly
Correct!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 8th, 2022, 08:59 AM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post

Correct!
interesting but also kinda weird, because it means that all my clones are having squad training even if only 1 clone trooper is alive.
Old May 8th, 2022, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Correct!
interesting but also kinda weird, because it means that all my clones are having squad training even if only 1 clone trooper is alive.
But, if only one is alive, the power can't activate, unless you are on a team and your teammate has Clone soldiers. Which still makes sense considering the brotherhood of Clone Troopers.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 8th, 2022, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Correct!
But, if only one is alive, the power can't activate, unless you are on a team and your teammate has Clone soldiers. Which still makes sense considering the brotherhood of Clone Troopers.
how can it not activate? the clone trooper keeps the ability alive and all my other clone soldiers (cody, rex and whatever else gets released) that are in my army still benefit from each other beeing clone soldiers. so if cody and rex are together and the clone trooper is alive cody and rex still get the buff from beeing adjacent.
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:02 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Correct!
how can it not activate? the clone trooper keeps the ability alive and all my other clone soldiers (cody, rex and whatever else gets released) that are in my army still benefit from each other beeing clone soldiers. so if cody and rex are together and the clone trooper is alive cody and rex still get the buff from beeing adjacent.
These are Close Troopers, you're assuming the others would be as well. Cody is a commander not necessarily a trooper.
The Roman Lego's are soldiers but their leader (MDG) is a warlord. Patience and we'll see what is given.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; May 8th, 2022 at 04:03 PM. Reason: I always thought MDG was a type of beer...or is that MGD?
Old May 9th, 2022, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Correct!
These are Close Troopers, you're assuming the others would be as well. Cody is a commander not necessarily a trooper.
The Roman Lego's are soldiers but their leader (MDG) is a warlord. Patience and we'll see what is given.
Cody and rex were just examples. it could also be heavy gunners, or scout troopers, or flame throwers, technican... what ever you like. just as long as they are soldiers and clones.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape