Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old July 23rd, 2015, 05:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer

The Book of Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers master set

Quote:
DOUBLE ATTACK
Whenever Chandra attacks for the first time each turn, she can attack an additional time this turn.

SUPER HEATED
Discard a red card to deal 1 damage to target creature within 6 clear sight spaces of Chandra. Use this ability once per turn.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; August 9th, 2015 at 03:54 PM.
Old August 9th, 2015, 12:26 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Chandra Nalaar, Planeswalker

Corrections: the thread title and post heading should read "Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer".
Old August 9th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 9th, 2015, 02:58 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

...The thread title hasn't been corrected.
Old December 31st, 2015, 01:15 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer

With effectively 3 attacks, she has the best output of all the Mages (unless, of course, Jace mind controls her, uses her 3 attacks and then finishes with one of his own). Limited range and small attack balance her though, I suppose.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 10th, 2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
(unless, of course, Jace mind controls her, uses her 3 attacks and then finishes with one of his own).
Impossible. Jace couldn't have a red spell to pay for Super Heated.
Old June 13th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You may be right, I may be crazy. But it just might be a lunatic you're looking for...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards