Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 9th, 2006, 01:48 AM

SketchArtistComposite has disabled reputation
[SketchArtistComposite]Update: wording (NEED FEEDBACK!!!)

Welcome

So this is my customs page, i had somewhat of a previous one, but it was not at all organized and that really bugs me, cuz im kinda OCD with tideyness. So this one is going to be a lot more organized. I appreciate all feedback, and if you comment here and have a customs page I will be sure to check it out and leave my feedback too. A scratch my back, i scratch yours deal. So welcom to my thread.

1. Black Smoke Dragon
2. Sanje, Desert Barbarian
3. The Very First
4. Zu-Lu
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:50 AM

Figure: Painted Mimring

Figure: Troll Beserker from Mage Knight

Figure: Frost Wolf from Mage Knight

Using a Dream Blad Figure, dont know what it is, sorry
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:52 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Please try to keep all your customs to one thread. If everyone started a new thread each time it would be chaos......

If you need to edit your posts, there is a button in the upper right that says, "EDIT". Press this to edit your posts. You can even edit the title.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old November 9th, 2006, 02:08 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Not bad at all for a sort of first custom.

BARBARIAN RAGE
I wouldn't say add two attack dice for the round and then later his defense becomes 2 for the round. Its not consistant. You could say add two attack and lose one defense or his attack becomes 8 adn defense becomes 2, just be consistant.

BARBARIAN REFLEXEs
Needs help on the wording. DO you want it to say:

"If you roll a blank side while defending with Sanje, roll two more defense dice. If you roll at least one shield ignore all wounds. If you roll all blanks Sanje's defense does not count this turn."

Its an awkward power to word.

CHARGE SPECIAL ATTACK
I have no idea how to wword this to make it clearer, but that needs to be done Also this power is deadly. It could cause Sanje to have an attack of 11 which is unheard of in any existing figure. I don't know how it would affect the points, but such a high attack has got to make it very expensive.

One last thing. Whats a half orc? I guess the actuall question is does that mean he gets the orc enchantments or not?

P.S. Thats a nice figure. I used it for my Mountain Guard.

Old November 9th, 2006, 02:22 AM

half orc is half human, half orc, so i dont know. lol. and about the charge, he could actually get 13 because he has to be enraged, but they have to be directly in front of him. and i have played 10 games with him, and have used this ability twice, because I would take a turn to set the straight line up and then my opponent would move something in the way, directly in front of him if he could. So i ended up only getting like +1 attack dice. Also the reason i worded Barbarian Rage that way was because i wanted it to be 2, i didnt want him to be able to be affected by any other cards or abilitys. I can see that hes undercosted, so...180?
Old November 9th, 2006, 02:35 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Forgot about the straight line part, so that makes it tougher to line, but still powerful especially with rage. do you need to have a gotten Rage, a wound marker AND a friendly figure destroyed or just one of those things? Because it says or, but this made me uncertain:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchArtistComposite
he could actually get 13 because he HAS TO BE ENRAGED

Old November 9th, 2006, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Forgot about the straight line part, so that makes it tougher to line, but still powerful especially with rage. do you need to have a gotten Rage, a wound marker AND a friendly figure destroyed or just one of those things? Because it says or, but this made me uncertain:
Quote:
im sorry, i guess he doesnt have to be enraged, yeah, anyone of those can trigger a charge. so now that the straight line part is in, any estimates on what points should be?
Old November 9th, 2006, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Quote:
im sorry, i guess he doesnt have to be enraged, yeah, anyone of those can trigger a charge. so now that the straight line part is in, any estimates on what points should be?
Old November 9th, 2006, 03:03 AM

Its tough to say. For a little less than half the time he will be at 2 defense and very vulnerable even with six life, but at the same time he will have an 8 attack plus more for the charge if he gets it. I would start his costing at around 160. Is he better than Su-Bak-Nak who has 7 attack, 3 defense, 5 life, 5 move with flying? Its tough to say.

Oh and if you want the 2 defense not to be modied by glyphs, powers, height, etc. Say something like "Sanje's defense becomes an unmodifiable 2 dicce." ehh, thats still not great, but even how you have it "Sanje's defense becomes two" doen't say that it can't be modified.

Old November 9th, 2006, 03:07 AM

k, thanks, i think i'll go with 165 until someone else has something to say. I already commented on your mountain guard, do you have another costom you need feedback on?
Old November 9th, 2006, 03:10 AM

Not right now thanks, I have like twelve others from HQ that I will be posting over the nex few days, some of them are really bad like my first few.

Old November 9th, 2006, 04:46 PM

Update: edited Sanje, and added The Very First.

I was also wondering, if anybody could answer this, or if its just my own personal decision. But because Sanje, is half-orc, does he recieve orc enhancment and if there was a human enhansmetn, would he recieve that?

Any feedback is appreciated, if you do, i will be sure to check out your customs too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards