Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 7th, 2008, 04:39 AM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker
Change In Rules?

Taken from the new FAQ...

Can you ever have the same Unique figure(s) in an Army twice?
A: No. You can never under any circumstances have 2 of the same Unique figure(s) or (Unique
Heroes/Squads with the same name) in the same Army.

Does this mean I cant mindshackle my enemies Mimring if I have one? (for example) Wasnt this previously allowed?
Old December 7th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Change In Rules?

Correct. Read the Book of Ne-Gok-Sa, I think that was where this was discussed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old December 7th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Yes, Bahde. Previous to the rules-change it was allowed to have two uniques in the same army following a mind-shackle or some other event, but that is no longer allowed. This also means that if there are Sir Hawthornes in two opposing armies, they can't Backstab, or two Marcu Esenweins can't have Eternal Hatred work against them.
Old December 7th, 2008, 10:07 AM

eternaldream knows what's in an order marker eternaldream knows what's in an order marker

Wow, really? I didn't know that. When did that change?
Old December 7th, 2008, 10:09 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldream View Post
Wow, really? I didn't know that. When did that change?
The last FAQ update came out right around GenCon in August I beleive.
Old December 7th, 2008, 12:55 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Yes, Bahde. Previous to the rules-change it was allowed to have two uniques in the same army following a mind-shackle or some other event, but that is no longer allowed. This also means that if there are Sir Hawthornes in two opposing armies, they can't Backstab, or two Marcu Esenweins can't have Eternal Hatred work against them.
Now, there needs to be a little correction here, I believe. I believe that you could have Marcu Esenwein use Eternal Hatred to turn on you, since the opponent is not adding him to their army. Instead, they are taking control of him for a turn. In Ne-Gok-Sa's case, (and please correct me if I'm wrong), the opponent gives you the card. I also believe that you can Mind Exchange Dr. Doom with his evil clone, Dr. Doom.

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old December 7th, 2008, 01:46 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Actually, Revdyer is correct here. I am having a heck of a time finding a link on this site to the latest Advanced FAQ, but:

http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-game...vanced-FAQ.pdf

See page 21 on Marcu.

Quote:
Marcu Esenwein "Fields of Valor"

If each player is playing with a Marcu Esenwein in their Army, and you have to use Eternal Hatred (because of your roll), who takes control of Marcu? You cannot choose an opponent that already has a Marcu Esenwein in their Army because you can only have 1 of each Unique figure in an Army. If all players have a Marcu in their Army, Eternal Hatred would be negated and would not come into play. Remember that even if one of the Marcu Esenweins were to die, that figure would still be in that player’s Army.
It would be nice to have a link to the latest Advanced FAQ at at the top of the rules forum. (Maybe there is one, and I'm just slow...)
Old December 7th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
Actually, Revdyer is correct here. I am having a heck of a time finding a link on this site to the latest Advanced FAQ, but:

http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-game...vanced-FAQ.pdf

See page 21 on Marcu.

Quote:
Marcu Esenwein "Fields of Valor"

If each player is playing with a Marcu Esenwein in their Army, and you have to use Eternal Hatred (because of your roll), who takes control of Marcu? You cannot choose an opponent that already has a Marcu Esenwein in their Army because you can only have 1 of each Unique figure in an Army. If all players have a Marcu in their Army, Eternal Hatred would be negated and would not come into play. Remember that even if one of the Marcu Esenweins were to die, that figure would still be in that player’s Army.
It would be nice to have a link to the latest Advanced FAQ at at the top of the rules forum. (Maybe there is one, and I'm just slow...)
I think I read that on June 18, during the big Heroscape party.
Old December 7th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

The clarification/rules change was, I'm sure, last summer.
Old December 7th, 2008, 05:13 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Increase the font please, Bahde. I can barely read your post without straining my eyes...

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old December 7th, 2008, 05:19 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post

A: No. You can never under any circumstances have 2 of the same Unique figure(s) or (Unique

Does this mean I cant mindshackle my enemies Mimring if I have one? (for example) Wasnt this previously allowed?

That better Richard?
Old December 7th, 2008, 05:20 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post

That better Richard?
Much, thank you Onacara.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's