Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 8th, 2008, 12:36 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: TV Show: Star Wars, The Clone Wars (not the movie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Something something something Dark Side...
First funny you've made in a while.

I agree about the "Battle" Droids' stupidity. One thing about the Star Wars universe that always ticked me off...

I can't wait to get me some Plo Koon! He's so badass

and yet lovable...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 8th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Something something something Dark Side...
First funny you've made in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plo Koon
Your sense of humor is improving.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 8th, 2008, 09:01 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post
I also hope they include alot of the Jedi. Saesee Tiin,Agen Kolar and Roron Corobb would all be awesome to see.

For those that dont know Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto & Agen Kolar were killed by Palpatine/Sidious in his office along with Mace Windu. Roron Corobb was killed by Jango Fett at the battle of geonosis (can be seen briefly in the movie when he attacks dooku and is killed by jango).
We all know those Jedi! what are you kidding? This is Heroscapers. You'll never find a more wretched hive of Star Wars fans...... Oh and yes there will be spotlight focus on all of the tertiary jedi. Go Kit Fisto!
Well in that case.... Seeing Tyvokka would be awesome! (wrong time period but who cares!)

«You... make me proud... Plo Koon...» ―Tyvokka's dying words[src]
Tyvokka was a rare Wookiee Jedi, and even rarer, a Wookiee Jedi Master who was one of the most respected members of the Council. Tyvokka carried with him a yellow curved lightsaber. He possessed advanced precognition skills and was a patient master to even his most frustrating Padawan, Plo Koon. The pair remained friends and partners after Plo Koon’s ascent to the rank of Jedi Knight, and Tyvokka continued to encourage his former apprentice to seek membership on the Jedi Council.
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:07 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Who watched the third episode? it was better than the second and not as good as the first in my opinion.
Old October 16th, 2008, 07:58 PM

kboleen is surprisingly tart

The third episode was pretty good. However I thought the second was better than the third, and the first episode is my least favorite though I still enjoyed a Yoda episode.

"... and the first day seemed like four days, and the fourth day seemed like 5 days, and..."

I'm really liking the series so far. I was worried it was going to be bad.

"Be of good courage..."
Old June 8th, 2009, 04:22 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I cuaght the first couple episodes and was interested but then had things come up and started missing them, so I suppose I will have to NetFlix them when they are available.
Old June 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They rerun them with tidbits of info regularly.

Trust me though, you aren't missing much, and feature way, way, too much Jar Jar.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 22nd, 2009, 05:14 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

My son and I love the show. I grew up a Star Wars kid and never left it behind. Now if only they would put out the whole season at once, I don't like it when they dag it out a few episodes at a time. Here are a few fan photos I took after one of the shows.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV