Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 17th, 2019, 07:50 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Austin-Con Heroscape Tournament May 4th 2019

It looks like my family has planned a family event for me for the first weekend in May. I will not be able to make it to Austi-con at all this year. Have fun, everyone !!
Old April 17th, 2019, 10:49 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bummer!

Enjoy your family event.
Old April 17th, 2019, 11:03 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

@Codeman can I count on you to bring the maps again this year?
Old April 19th, 2019, 01:35 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Hope so ... I got my schedule correctrd so I can make it to Austi-con should be comeing back from Elkhart late Wednesday or early Thrusday. I think I have ten or so maps in the van now....... how many do you need. M

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old April 19th, 2019, 01:50 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Quote:
Hope so ... I got my schedule correctrd so I can make it to Austi-con should be comeing back from Elkhart late Wednesday or early Thrusday. I think I have ten or so maps in the van now....... how many do you need. M
We've had upwards of 16 players, in theory we could have more. 10 maps is great.
Old April 19th, 2019, 02:21 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Quote:
We've had upwards of 16 players, in theory we could have more. 10 maps is great.

If we end up needing more than Codeman has, I will have a couple at my house I can bring over if needed.

Think you will be able to help with setup again this year then Codeman?
Old April 24th, 2019, 07:42 AM

Swarley Woo who?

I was just directed here by someone on the Heroscaper FB page. I am only about 90 minutes away from Austin. I would be very interested in getting in this tourney. It would be my first one! I recently got into Heroscape about 8 months ago and haven't had much opportunity to play with anyone besides a couple of friends and my wife. I just booked a room and got my badge. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Last edited by Swarley; April 24th, 2019 at 08:22 AM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarley View Post
I was just directed here by someone on the Heroscaper FB page. I am only about 90 minutes away from Austin. I would be very interested in getting in this tourney. It would be my first one! I recently got into Heroscape about 8 months ago and haven't had much opportunity to play with anyone besides a couple of friends and my wife. I just booked a room and got my badge. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Awesome! It will be a blast!
Old April 24th, 2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarley View Post
Great! If you want to borrow any units, just let me know via PM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 09:55 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

@Scytale , @Jormi_Boced : I sent the new guy your way, be gentle... Sounds like he may be interested in future Tree Town Opens, too (if you continue to run them). Will be ‘Scaping with all y’all in spirit!
Old April 24th, 2019, 09:55 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

@Scytale , @Jormi_Boced : I sent the new guy your way, be gentle... Sounds like he may be interested in future Tree Town Opens, too (if you continue to run them). Will be ‘Scaping with all y’all in spirit!
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post

Awesome! We have a great crew around here, so I am sure he will have fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events