Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old February 14th, 2007, 04:52 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsaurx
Hurt Tornak (FINISH HIM! +2 points for anyone who manages to guess where that is from...)
Mortal Kombat! Or at least that's where I know it from.
Correct!

Now you can just, like, tell me your character and...

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old February 14th, 2007, 08:24 PM
I have year old Heroscape news!

darkclown789 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Hurt Tornak (FINISH HIM! +2 points for anyone who manages to guess where that is from...)
Mortal Kombat! Or at least that's where I know it from.
Correct!

Now you can just, like, tell me your character and...
Nope, it is from Veggie Tales.

Darkclown

"I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it." --Unknown
Old February 14th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
THURSDAY IS A NORMAL DAY

2 more hours of Double Heal left.

Something is messed up on my spreadsheet, I screwed up somewhere yesterday, I caught the mistake(s) this morning, so I need to go back and fix those before I can post another update. I've been busy most of the day with Valentine's day stuff and haven't had a chance yet and now its time for me to go to bed. Stupid school being back in session tommorrow!

Thanks to DED42 for posting the update earlier today. If you want to post another one tonight or tommorrow morning that would help everyone out immensely. I am hoping to get everything sorted out in the late morning/early afternoon after my classes. Hopefully everything will run smoothly again from here on out.

Just know that DED42 are going to be a close approximation to the actual figure's life numbers because he doesn't know which members are dead and how made guesses if any.

For the next game I run of this I am totally going to write some kind of program that will do everything for me...this is frustrating!

Anyways, sorry about that, and I will get it rectified ASAP!

I have an exam on Monday and then again on Tuesday after that I am hoping to get back to updating a few times a day.
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:15 AM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Here's my Mini-Update:

Highest Health: Roman Archers, Tagawa Samurai, Einar Imperium 21 HP

Lowest Health: Marro Drones 3 HP
2nd Lowest: Tornak 9 HP
3rd Lowest: Macdirk Warriors 12 HP

25/65 Characters Dead

Old February 18th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
OOC: um... why is ded42 posting the health of the characters? any one of them could be dead and have bluff posts.
Originally it was because I messed up my spreadsheet and needed to figure out what I did wrong, and fix it, he has been helping me out. There haven't been any guesses (wrong or right) in quite some time. The number of dead people still posting is really small so that shouldn't effect too much. Thats why he was doing it for me to begin with...

The past couple of days though, I have been preoccupied with the 2 exams that I have next week. I have to do well on both of these tests, I have been slacking off too much lately and I can't let that trend continue. I have only been popping online for about 10-15 minutes at a time. Making a couple of posts and then back to studying. After Tuesday morning of next week everything will be back to normal and I will get everything set right with the game.

Thank you to DED42 for helping me out with the health posts, its one less thing for me to worry about.
Old February 18th, 2007, 12:55 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
dont worry nether i know what it feels like
Old February 22nd, 2007, 11:27 PM
Site Admin

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I have come to realize that I am falling too far behind with my class work, I have major projects coming up in the next couple of weeks, and I have been slacking off way too much at work. I have decided to limit my time online to an hour a day for the next month or so. I need to kick it into gear and get caught up before its too late.

I am asking if any of the dead players would like to take over the updates and run the game from here on out as I will be unable to do it. I haven't been able to do it for the past week or so because of too much other stuff going on and there is no way I will be able to keep up once I stop being online all the time.

My time online will drop dramatically on Monday, I will get everything for the game caught up over the weekend and if someone wants to step up and take over I can email you the Spreadsheet that I have so that you are all set to go.

If no one wants to take over, the game will likely have to be stopped until I have more time. I really apologize for this, its all my fault for letting this happen. It started out as a little bit of slacking and then snowballed into a huge problem for me that I now need to take care and for that I am sorry.

PM me if you want to take over. YOU NEED TO BE DEAD or not in the game to take over.

Thanks and again I am really really sorry about this, I need to get my priorities straightened out and get back on track with my studies...

-netherspirit
Old February 24th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sorry...

...I understand the 'priorities' angle, nether...

...I'd gladly take over myself, ...but I'm already in over my head at the moment as well, to the point that I'm handing off the next round of CoN games entirely to volunteer Storytellers too...

I hope you find a good replacement, and thanx for the effort you've put into the Hurt/Heal already...

Good luck getting back on track...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old February 28th, 2007, 02:42 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Is anyone going to take over or is this game dead?
Old February 28th, 2007, 06:24 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek
Is anyone going to take over or is this game dead?
no someone can tkae over but if they dont we just wait till nethers back to start it
Old May 8th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Since this game seems to be dead, I'm going to make some suggestions so that we can get the current game done.

1. In the current game, allow dead players to Hurt/Heal. I know it's against the normal rules, but the game is dead anyways, and I think we can all agree that we just want it over with. As well, don't use the No Hurt Day option.

2. In future games, limit it to seperate groups of 20-30 players each.

3. In future games, when deciding what kind of 'day' it's going to be, leave out the no hurt option, and possably the double heal option. The special days, IMO, should help speed up the rate at which characters get killed, not slow it down. So perhaps something like this:

1-3: Normal Day
4: No Heal Day
5: Double Hurt Day
6: 5 Damage Hurt Day

or:

1-3: Normal Day
4-5: No Heal Day
6: Double Hurt Day

Old May 8th, 2007, 05:09 PM

were waiting until nether can pick it back up

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games