Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old January 21st, 2007, 12:28 AM

Braxev has disabled reputation
I'm in.

Old January 21st, 2007, 12:32 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Just Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor
So nether, ...can you hurt and heal the same fugure? For example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone possibly
Hurt Kiova
Heal Kiova
If so, which is applied first? If Kiova was at 2 life, would the 'hurt' land first, killing her before she could be 'healed', or would the 'heal' land first, leaving her at 1 life after the subsequent 'hurt'?

...Just wondrin'...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Not sure why you would want to do that...so to alleviate any problems I will add it to the rules that you can't do that.

Are you playing?
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:38 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'll give it a go.
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:42 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Im in

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:45 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
...Not sure why you would want to do that...so to alleviate any problems I will add it to the rules that you can't do that.

Are you playing?
LIke I said, ...I was just curious... ^_~

And, ...sure, ...why not...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:49 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
YAY LR is going to play with us.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:53 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I have updated the Entrant List in the first post with all the PM's and posts from people that want to play. If I missed you let me know.

You no longer have to PM me to join, a post here will be sufficient. Just make sure the post in some way clues me into the fact that you want to play.
Old January 21st, 2007, 02:33 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I haven't seen a last unit standing game I didn't like.

I'm in.
Old January 21st, 2007, 10:22 AM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
Last Unit standing...

Sounds good....I'm in!

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old January 21st, 2007, 10:29 AM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor
So nether, ...can you hurt and heal the same fugure? For example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone possibly
Hurt Kiova
Heal Kiova
If so, which is applied first? If Kiova was at 2 life, would the 'hurt' land first, killing her before she could be 'healed', or would the 'heal' land first, leaving her at 1 life after the subsequent 'hurt'?

...Just wondrin'...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Not sure why you would want to do that...so to alleviate any problems I will add it to the rules that you can't do that.

Are you playing?
This is a mind game, let play mind games with people
My only suggestion

I think allowing us to do that would be interesting

::Nathan Hoel::
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:07 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I've seen one of these before. I'm in!

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:16 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
I'll play, and if we can choose our figures, I want to be Syvarris.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games