Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old January 25th, 2015, 11:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: White Knight's Custom Sidewalks and Buildings

Wow, Arkham Asylum looks great. The fence and gate add so much to the atmosphere. You could use that map as a diorama for a school project.

One question: why 3D print the cars and trucks rather than use Hot Wheels? Are your cars a different size? They look great, I'm just curious.
Old January 25th, 2015, 11:47 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Personally, I hate that C3G has settled on Hot Wheels. The scale is just sooo wrong. You have to go with 1/43 scale, but they can be difficult to find.
Old January 25th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Wow, Arkham Asylum looks great. The fence and gate add so much to the atmosphere. You could use that map as a diorama for a school project.

One question: why 3D print the cars and trucks rather than use Hot Wheels? Are your cars a different size? They look great, I'm just curious.
The cars are a little bigger than hot wheels. With hot wheels, the scale just looks off.

Last edited by White Knight; January 26th, 2015 at 08:54 PM.
Old January 26th, 2015, 08:31 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Personally, I hate that C3G has settled on Hot Wheels. The scale is just sooo wrong. You have to go with 1/43 scale, but they can be difficult to find.
AMEN! I'm glad that I'm not the only one with this opinion.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 26th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

What can I say. My group has played with correctly scaled cars for years. And our rules for them have been thoroughly tested to fit in with just about any custom superhero cards out there. Honestly, why people feel they have to stay so true to one set of customs at the expense of others is beyond me.

I also have to say that your Arkham Asylum is wonderful. You really went the extra mile to make sure it fits on the hex map, and thus stays true to the rules of Heroscape. So many, if not all, custom terrain made for our game does not follow the basic rules of Scape. Yours do. Kudos to you! I'd love to game on your map anytime.
Old January 26th, 2015, 10:12 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I also have to say that your Arkham Asylum is wonderful. You really went the extra mile to make sure it fits on the hex map, and thus stays true to the rules of Heroscape. So many, if not all, custom terrain made for our game does not follow the basic rules of Scape. Yours do. Kudos to you! I'd love to game on your map anytime.
Thanks Grishnakh! Your throwable/smashable objects rules, and your buildings, and your general inspiration really laid the foundation for our game.

My Plastic Man took out 3 Inmates in one smash attack with a fence piece. My son's Colossus took out Bane by smashing him with a police car. We threw lamp posts, and mailboxes. Spiderman threw my Volkswagen EOS onto some inmates. Bane threw a lamp post at my son's Iron Man, but Iron Man caught it.

All in all, it was exactly as a superhero battle should be! Super, and fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles