Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old January 11th, 2013, 09:25 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Trash to Treasure Custom Terrain Contest

The very first Trash to Treasure Custom Terrain Contest has begun!

Check out the official contest thread for rules, guidelines, and the objects assigned for this contest!

Thanks for all the replies and interest shown. I am looking forward to seeing all the creativity using the assigned objects!
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Lamaclown; January 14th, 2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: New Custom Terrain Contest

Sounds like fun!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:44 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Though I've never made custom terrain before, this sounds awesome and I'd be in.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there any cost or requirement to enter the contest? I hope this takes off for you, Great idea!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:08 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I might be interested!

(Though I totally used the Trash to Treasure contest name first, a few years ago. Muahaha )
Old January 12th, 2013, 08:07 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds fun!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 12th, 2013, 09:31 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Is there any cost or requirement to enter the contest? I hope this takes off for you, Great idea!
Nope, no cost except whatever you yourself put into materials and paint. The only requirement is that you be a member of the site. There will be some rules and guidelines posted once the contest officially starts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I might be interested!

(Though I totally used the Trash to Treasure contest name first, a few years ago. Muahaha )
I knew it couldn't have been original Now that you mention it, was it the one where you found a mediocre figure at a yardsale or something and had people come up with a card for it? I seem to remember something like that.
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:32 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll join.

Does the custom terrain have to be compatible with HS? Like, does it need to be able to fit on/within the hexes?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds like a fun idea as long as you dont use items like, broken Iphone, gold earing, left claw of a living grizzly bear!!

Ill give it a shot.
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Sounds like a fun idea as long as you dont use items like, broken Iphone, gold earing, left claw of a living grizzly bear!!!
LOL
Aw man, now I have to totally rethink what I was going to do

Since there is enough interest for this first one I will get the official thread going with rules and guidelines on Monday. Thanks for the replies and I am looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with using a broken Iphone, gold earing,and the left claw of a living grizzly bear... oh, wait...
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I could be inspired to participate. It would all depend on the item being used and how much time I have to put into it. Also, chance are fairly high that any item I make will be more geared towards Superhero Scape as I play C3G more than classic scape now. Will that be a problem?
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Also, chance are fairly high that any item I make will be more geared towards Superhero Scape as I play C3G more than classic scape now. Will that be a problem?
Absolutely no problem.

'Scaper94 asked if it had to be compatible with scape and I will go ahead and say now that one of the rules is that it be designed to fit on hexes. Since SuperScape uses the same hexes as HeroScape, one is as good as the other for this contest.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles