Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

View Poll Results: Are you going to?
Yes 179 59.08%
No 57 18.81%
It depends 67 22.11%
Voters: 303. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 24th, 2006, 12:48 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
you want to bust out that many sets and create a whole post apocolyptic city to have a battle on?
That part right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please say you are going to invite me!!!
I wouldn't dream of leaving you out!
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:21 AM

0rbital has disabled reputation
diff terrain = buy for me

same terrain probably still 1 set at least.
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:34 AM

Gambit has disabled reputation
wow how long have i been gone! i have no idea what you guys are talking about, will somone please fill me in?

edit: nevermind i found out

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:45 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
No.

I will try to stay optimistic about my chances, but I don't think I'll see it in Canada ever.

Re. Volcarren Wasteland.
Re. Thalanek Tundra
Re. Elite Onyx Vipers
Re. Road to the Forgotten Forest
Re. Wave 4.

I don't care enough about it to import it. Maybe if it was right in front of me, but somehow, given Heroscape's past track record, I doubt it.
Old July 24th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I have a feeling that this will not be a problem for foreigners to pick up, but I know nothing. I will buy this and give it an honest try. I will possibly buy multiples to get the terrain, but I'll have to wait and see in all honesty.
Old July 24th, 2006, 02:35 AM

Teruck has disabled reputation
umm well at comic con i saw what came with it ((prolly not all of it tho)) but it has a cool wrecked building in it

2+2=fish, .99=1 and Richard is awsome!
Old July 24th, 2006, 02:55 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
it is hard the figures look coll, and if the painting job is good i will buy it.

heroclix was a littel disapointed, so figures look cool other had ugly pose, other a bad paintjob. and tht i mus have 3-4 figures . the power system.

but i wonder how work ms, i think games will be verry big , later maybe 30 vs 30 charas. , and most of them are one by one battels and meele.
Old July 24th, 2006, 03:11 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
ME!!! Three sets!
At the very least, three for me.
Old July 24th, 2006, 07:41 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
One here so then I can buy more master sets and copy their terrain.
Old July 24th, 2006, 08:02 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I doubt it very much that i'll invest in any Marvelscape sets unless they have really good terrain!
Old July 24th, 2006, 08:06 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
As I have said before as well, I may just buy a set, copy the color scheme and then return it to the stre the next day.
Old July 24th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
As I have said before as well, I may just buy a set, copy the color scheme and then return it to the stre the next day.
Sky, you are so funny about things. I love you man, but whenever you are in a position where others are telling you what to do, you get all defiant and stubborn. Now you're actually announcing to us how you plan on screwing over the stores by purchasing, opening, and copying this product that isn't released til next year. I got your number and I have a feeling you will change your mind before then.... That's just not like you. You would never set a bad example for your kids by doing something as sneaky as that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion