Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 6th, 2019, 10:53 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Workshop

Namorita
Spoiler Alert!

No-Name
Spoiler Alert!

Henri Le Pym
Spoiler Alert!

Eraserhead
Spoiler Alert!

Silver Savage
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by AlexH12; August 27th, 2022 at 03:03 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 11:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Link this man up!

Looks good, Alex! Hope we see more from you soon! Any thoughts on more 1602 characters?
Old November 6th, 2019, 11:02 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

I haven't read any other 1602 series yet, so no, not at this moment.
Old November 6th, 2019, 11:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd link that figure option to your design just so you don't forget about it. Looks like it could work to me, nice going Czar!
Old November 15th, 2019, 11:06 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = SUPERMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = LEX LUTHOR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = EGOTISTICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

SELF IMPORTANCE 17
Whenever you reveal a numbered Order Marker on any other Army Card you control, before using any other special powers, you must immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 17 or higher, you must take an immediate turn with Superman, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. When using Self Importance 17, add 2 to Superman’s Move number for that turn. You may only roll for Self Importance once per Order Marker.

LEXCORP WEAPONRY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 1, 2, 3, or 4.
Start the attack with 8 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all 8 attack dice have been rolled.

MOTHER BOX REPAIR
After taking a turn with Superman, if he is unengaged, you may roll any number of combat dice. If you roll a skull on every die, remove a Wound Marker from this Army Card for each skull rolled.

KRYPTONIAN ARMOR
When rolling defense against a normal attack, you may count one blank rolled as an extra shield.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH
This is based specifically off of Rebirth's Superman Lex (because I think it's a cool look, mainly), but really the main goal is just to capture the general trope of "I'm Lex Luthor, and I'm a good guy now." It could be reworked to be N52 Justice League Lex, or anything really I suppose.

I'm bending the rules on Self-Importance a bit (boosting regular move instead of a movement power), but that's been a hangup I've had with that power for a long time. It takes up a whole design space with the way it works, so it would be nice to give it a bit of flex like we do with Superspeed.

Mother Box Repair and Kryptonian Armor both kind of fall into the same category of survivability powers. I'm way more into MBR, especially since this era of Lex had some strong Apokoliptian ties, but I kind of like KA as a callback to Lex II. I could see dropping KA for space though.
Old November 15th, 2019, 11:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mother Box repair is a pretty cool power. I like that he has Self-Importance along with being a Champion so that he fits into JL builds but it makes you think twice!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2019, 12:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Seems like we should limit the number of dice, but having to roll a skull on every dienkinds keeps that in check already.
Old November 15th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Just A Head

I guess we could limit it to 3 dice, just to curb potential unforeseen problems. (Like maybe...a design that can steal powers and change combat dice rolled to skulls?) But just taking this design in a bubble, I don’t see it being a problem. He has a 50% chance to heal 1 wound or a 12.5% chance to heal 3 wounds, and he can only do it after ending his turn unengaged. I’d take Wolverine over that every time, personally.
Old November 15th, 2019, 12:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Mother Box repair is really cool, and far from OP (Lizard is laughing at it...). Looking cool!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 15th, 2019, 12:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Which figures do we have that can mess with combat dice results?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 16th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Which figures do we have that can mess with combat dice results?
There’s Zatanna obviously, but she only does blanks. I can’t think of any others, really. People like Domino and Black Cat only do A/D dice.
Old November 16th, 2019, 10:48 AM

Sounds like we're pretty safe, then. It's just a pretty big risk/reward thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy