Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 12th, 2016, 11:14 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3G Community Input Thread 3.0--Now Accepting Votes!

C3G Community Input Poll

Community Input Thread 1
Community Input Thread 2
Disclaimer (from the original thread):
Quote:
Be aware; the C3G Heroes, Allies, and Sidekicks operate completely independently from this thread. It has absolutely no bearing on what units they decide to produce, or when they decide to release any units that may or may not have been designed. The purpose of this thread is simply to give a place for the C3G fanboys (like myself) to say what they would like to see the C3G to design.
Hey, all! Ronin has become a bit too busy to continue maintaining the previous thread, and so I've decided to take over in operating it. In addition, I'll be implementing some changes to the system to account for the current release speed. But don't worry! The basic idea will be more or less the same.

To reiterate somewhat on the disclaimer, the point of this thread is to provide the C3G designers with a quick reference list of the characters that the Heroscapers community is most invested in seeing designed and released. All you need to do is to make a post containing a list of up to four characters you would like to see designed. All characters voted for will appear in this post with a classification based on the number of votes received: Requested (1-2 votes), Priority (3-4 votes), or High Priority (5+ votes). Each individual user may only vote once, but may change their votes as they see fit. Votes are unweighted; each of your four choices will allocate exactly one vote to the total of the character.

While you may not vote more than once, each major C3G release will trigger a period of vote decay. During this period, each user may submit another post containing four votes, exactly the same as voting regularly. After a two-week period, all characters on the list who have not received a vote during vote decay will have one vote subtracted from their overall total. Ideally, this will create an indication that the units on the list have a sustained interest from the community. If you have a character you'd really like to see designed, stay attentive and make sure they don't fall off the list!

Additionally, at times I may reset the records and call for a new poll. This will likely occur if the current list of requested figures starts to feel particularly skimpy or unhelpful. If this happens, consider it a clean slate--everyone will get another vote for up to 4 characters. Don't be dissuaded from voting for the same character over multiple polls; in fact it's encouraged if you're particularly passionate about seeing them designed.

Finally, you may also cast a single vote for a team of characters or faction you would like to see designed. These votes will be recorded separately.

Rules (based largely on Ronin's rules in the 2.0 thread):
1. Be courteous and polite.
2. Don't feel the need to worry about mini availability, new sculpts are released all the time and the technical matters of a character design are better left up to the designers.
3. Discussion of your choices and the future of C3G with other community members is allowed and even encouraged. Just keep rule #1 in mind. I don't expect that to be a problem though.
4. Input and suggestions on how to run this thread are also encouraged. It's a community resource after all, if it's not working for the community then I'd like to know about it.
5. That said, please indicate your votes clearly so they don't get lost in hearty discussion. Use bold text or bullet points, or whatever indicator you feel will make it easy for me to pick them out from everything else.
6. Units will be stricken from the polls when released, or when vote decay takes them below a single vote.

Clarifications (updated as needed):
1. Voting is not limited to C3G members. Any Heroscapers user with an interest in the project is welcome to submit votes.
2. You are allowed a single vote containing up to four characters. Each of those characters will receive one vote in the listing below.
3. During vote decay, you may still cast a regular vote if you have not already or change your allocation--just be sure to indicate clearly what you are doing!
4. Information and processes in this thread are subject to change. If there's something confusing going on, make sure and check this post to see if there's an explanation.

Character Listings

High Priority
-

Priority
-

Requested
Spoiler Alert!

Team/Faction Requests
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by All Your Pie; October 1st, 2016 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Updated to reflect SSE 48+pick changes
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Community Input Thread 3.0--Now Accepting Votes!

Huge thanks for taking this on! It had been falling by the wayside for some time. I'll add a link into the Welcome to C3G thread.

One thing you might want to consider is the side-polls for DOs, Glyphs, Vehicles and Teams. They were never quite as popular, of course, but I thought they generated some good discussion. The teams/factions one got added later in the last thread's lifespan, but I would have liked seeing it in there earlier. It might have helped represent a few properties that people want to see, but don't necessarily have standout characters in mind for.

Anyway, here's a few votes to get you started:

Atom Eve
Faith Lehane
Shredder
The Question (Vic Sage)
Old September 13th, 2016, 03:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I guess someone has to get this party started...

Black Manta
Hobgoblin
Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)
Domino

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 13th, 2016, 03:59 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Black Manta
Captain Atom
Havok
Spiral
Old September 13th, 2016, 05:47 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
One thing you might want to consider is the side-polls for DOs, Glyphs, Vehicles and Teams. They were never quite as popular, of course, but I thought they generated some good discussion. The teams/factions one got added later in the last thread's lifespan, but I would have liked seeing it in there earlier. It might have helped represent a few properties that people want to see, but don't necessarily have standout characters in mind for.
Agreed on the team/faction poll. I've added a note about it in the OP. As for DOs and glyphs, I'll play it by ear to see what the interest level is on that front.
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:12 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Team: Thunderbolts
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Put me down for Young Avengers on the teams. Probably the team I want most that I'm not personally working on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Team: Thunderbolts
Good news! The next thing you'll see from me (arriving in the playtesting thread possibly as soon as later tonight, but soon in any case) won't be T-Bolts related, but they're my top priority after that.

Lately I've been working on mapping out where I want to go with them and how best to implement the different iterations of the team. But first things first, I've got to get the original gang of charlatans wrapped up. Still four to go.
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:41 PM

I really enjoyed the original team, but seeing some of the later additions like Hawkeye, or Swordsman (Andreas Strucker) would be cool to see.
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Symbiotic

I'd love to tackle Swordsman. He's on my "waiting-on-a-mini" list.

A Thunderbolts-oriented Hawkeye is something I've been thinking about for a while, too. He'll have to be built around the original team, though, so he naturally takes a backseat to them.
Old September 13th, 2016, 08:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Teams are a tough one for me to narrow down. I got it down to 4 and then flipped coins...

Squadron Supreme

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 14th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

1.John Constantine
2.Quentin Quire
3.Superior Spider-Man
4.The Shade (Richard Swift)

Team: Doom Patrol

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old September 14th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

1.Black Blot
2.Elixir
3.Maximus the Mad
4.Hive

Team: Serpent Society

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy