Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old November 17th, 2010, 06:38 PM

Lokitech is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Ebay: Aquilla's Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagesSage View Post
Bottom line is that Aquilla's Alliance is the highest priced item on ebay that was ever retail; more than the flagbearers, more than the Tundra; probably the only thing comparable are the exclusive figures. If Wizards of the Coast had ANY sense, they would re-release AA in a limited sale before they discontinued the line. They could price point it at $65 (much less than the current $130-$190 ebay range) which is much more than the original retail price. And guess what, it would all sell..........but alas that won't happen. Ok, dare to contradict me!

WOW!
Didn't realize that. And here I sit with a few extra box of those darn thing. I guess my baby is getting a few new pairs of shoes for xmas.
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:48 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

Auctions are 1 thing if the items go for that price great but people who put an opening bid at that price are worse than dirt. No offense to anyone here.
Old November 18th, 2010, 10:23 AM

SagesSage is surprisingly tart

Dirt would be a nice comment. Personally I have no problem with dirt! You should went with feces!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales