Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:57 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
BeholdertheDM's picture battle reports - battle #3 looms

I always thought these threads where you guess who will win and then read the battle report were lots of fun so it's time i start my own.

Battle #1 features 640 point armies with some heavy hitters...

In the red corner we have Minions of Utgar x5 and Atlaga:

And in the gray corner we have Majors Q9 and Q10, 2x rats, Krug, and Rhogar Dragonspine:

The battlefield is a map I designed and call "The High Road"

Who do you think will win BeholdertheDM's very first picture battle report?

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog

Last edited by beholderthedm; August 18th, 2013 at 10:15 PM.
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: BeholdertheDM's picture battle reports - guess the winne

Gray. Rats can pin sown minions while the q's shoot them up!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old August 4th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those Major's look similar to bonegnasher's repaints.

I think the minions can pull out a win here, especially if a certain d20 roll is high. I'll say red corner wins.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:19 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Well-spotted. I recently received my end of a trade with Bonegnasher and the fancy Q bros are a welcome addition to my Scape collection.

So far the predictions are 1-1. Battle shall be played tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Those Major's look similar to bonegnasher's repaints.

I think the minions can pull out a win here, especially if a certain d20 roll is high. I'll say red corner wins.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old August 5th, 2013, 05:19 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Handing it to the Minions, if they can play it correctly. A lucky Bolt, less OM management, and a couple good rolls should cut those heroes down to size. Just stay out of the lava.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:03 AM

Predictions are 2-1 for the red corner. Here's the battle:

The minions draw first blood, chopping up a rat that wanted to clog up the bridge:

But that allows some scattering, so a minion trying to sneak up on Q9 gets engaged:

And then smacked down by Krug, even thoguh Krug has not yet been angered.

Things continue to go poorly for the red corner. As they advance slowly, the Q Bros take turns shooting them down.

After a few minutes of fighting, and heavy casualties, one minion finally crosses the bridge to engage Q10.

Over the next minutes, Q10 remains stalwart as he shrugs off the minions' attacks and strikes them down. Many minions are slain while the gray corner loses only a few rats.

Although more than half their number are destroyed the minions rage on. They begin to wound Q10, Eventually a few rats are dispatched allowing a second minion to test his axe on Q9's armor. A fearsome blow topples the giant robot beyond any hope for repair.

The minions turn their hatred toward major Q9, but he is a fierce opponent, and Rhogar stands ready to aid his large friend.

Rhogar's attacks prove useless against the few remaining minions, but he manages healing the Major well enough. The minions send more troops over the bridge:

And their attacks eventually lead to a crushing blow on Q9.

The minions now turn toward Rhogar who can not match their ferocity. The minions shields are unbroken as Rhogar is beaten and bloodied.

Only Krug remains, but Krug scares the minions.

The minions call for reinforcements. Atlaga's bolt does nothing and his pistol makes Krug a little angry.

Reluctantly, the minions go back to work and begin chopping at Krug. Krug gets meaner and chops back hard.

The battle ends with a mighty blow from one of the 5 remaining minions. In all, 10 of their brethren fell during the battle.

Trades

My travel blog

Last edited by beholderthedm; August 6th, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:39 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Sweet. 1-0 record, can't wait for the next battle.

Order marker management must have been pretty easy for the minions.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old August 9th, 2013, 11:59 PM

It is time for predictions on battle #2. For this battle we shall use Delta pricing and the armies square off on a map I made featuring lots of dungeon rocks and glaciers:

Einar Imperium x2, Kiova, Raelin RotV, and Marcu

vs.

Gladiatrons x3, Blastatrons x2

Trades

My travel blog
Old August 10th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: BeholdertheDM's picture battle reports - predict battle

If played right, it should be Blast/Glads, but it will be close.
Old August 10th, 2013, 05:58 PM

1-0 for the glads/blasts so far.

The battle happens tonight, results on Sunday I think.

Trades

My travel blog
Old August 10th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Glads/Blasts win this easily, I'm predicting.
Old August 10th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll go underdog and say Imperium. If they can stay in Raelin's aura 5 defense should be enough to survive some Blast attacks, while 2 attacks of 3 or 4 will be enough to eliminate the glads defense of 4.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports