Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old December 9th, 2012, 12:10 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!
Easiest custom trees ever

I found these in the Christmas department at Wal Mart. There are 12 per package in assorted sizes from about 2" tall to about 8" tall for $9.99 or something like that. You can also get individual trees of assorted sizes for 1, 2, and 3 dollars.
Old December 9th, 2012, 12:24 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Easiest custom trees ever

They look perfect. Great find!

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 9th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

very nice proxy set!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 9th, 2012, 09:38 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Where have I seen these before? Oh yeah...my custom thread! LOL.

They do make nice custom trees...and all of them can be used. I just took it a step up and spray painted some proxy snow bases and glued them to them.
Old December 9th, 2012, 10:30 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Where have I seen these before? Oh yeah...my custom thread! LOL.

They do make nice custom trees...and all of them can be used. I just took it a step up and spray painted some proxy snow bases and glued them to them.

OOOPS! I haven't been on for a while and I didn't do a search before posting. I like the way you did your trees. If I had more snow hexes and some glaciers I'd be set! I plan on using them to make snowy forest boards and scatter my snow tiles out in the openings.
Old December 9th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You can also find them at the Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby. There are a few different styles of trees.
I removed the bases and mounted them to a single hex by placing a small hole through the center of the hex and inserting the wire 'trunk' and fastening with some Super Glue.
The nice thing about this is there is no gap at the bottom of the tree and it looks more like an official tree(that has no visible trunk).
Great find.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 10th, 2012, 12:11 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have some of the trees from dollar tree. I got them last year, thete are some pictures in my terrain thread.
Old December 10th, 2012, 01:48 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I found these exact ones at Dollar Tree without with and without the snow at $1 for a 2 pack. The bases are easily painted brown to match the terrain. Great find!
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I might add:

Buy a box of poster tack for $2.00. Put a small amount under the base and it will stick to the hex tile. Keeps them from getting knocked over all of the time. It's also easy to remove.
Old December 10th, 2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I might add:

Buy a box of poster tack for $2.00. Put a small amount under the base and it will stick to the hex tile. Keeps them from getting knocked over all of the time. It's also easy to remove.
Thanks for the tip. I'm not exactly sure what poster tack is though. Is that like glue dots?
Old December 10th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:
I might add:

Thanks for the tip. I'm not exactly sure what poster tack is though. Is that like glue dots?
one brand of it looks like chewing gum and is blue. It is very sticky but should not leave any residue.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 10th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:
I might add:

one brand of it looks like chewing gum and is blue. It is very sticky but should not leave any residue.
Walmart sells it, so does most art/office supply stores. Forget Staples though, they just recently switched to Staples brand poster tack. Simply put it's crap and just doesn't work. Do a google search and you'll find out more about it. Been using it for years on my 'Scape tiles with no effects.

http://www.google.com/#q=poster+tack...w=1165&bih=686

You can get it in white as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles