Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 7th, 2007, 01:30 AM

Braxev has disabled reputation
Heroscape Club Meeting 1: Battle Royale

Hello!

It's time for another battle report, brought to you by Braxev!

This semester kicked things off with a 6-way battle with me, Maxwell, and 4 new members! I hereby give you, from left to right, Stephen (I will refer to him, as is my custom, by the nickname Berserker), and Lee (Mook).

Also from left to right, OneShot, and Marro.

To teach the four newbies how to play, we decided to do a 6-way 200 points each battle, only using Master Set (BRAND SPANKIN NEW SET, all caps for no reason) figures and on the Forbidden Swamps.

I forgot to take step by step pictures. I sorry. I do have one, though. Which will come up at the appropiate moment.

Me (Braxev):
Grimnak
Zettian Guards

Maxwell (Cloney):
Izumi Samurai
Raelin

OneShot:
Krav Maga
Carr

Marro:
Marro Warriors
DWK9000

Mook:
Syvarris
Finn, Viking Champion

Berserker:
Tarn Viking Warriors
Mimnring

Round 1, Turn 1: FIGHT!
Cloney moves out the Samurai to the pond. Tarn Viking warriors charge and berserker charge successfully four times, earning Berserker his nickname, plowing right into Finn and the Elf. They deal 2 wounds each to Finn and Syvarris. Marro moves the Marro Warriors out and shoots at the Agents, failing in each time.

Finn tries to hack a viking to no avail. The Zettian Guards inflict heavy damage on Mimring, gaining high ground and dealing 3 wounds. OneShot earns her name.. by killing DWK9000 with her first attack from a Krav Maga Agent, a marrio warrior with her second, and Syvarris with her third.

Round 1, Turn 2: FIGHT (AGAIN!)
Samurai tie up Grimnak, a Zettian, and a Marro, and kills the Marro. Mimring flies out and lines up a Zettian and the Samurai tying him up, blowing fire on both of them. Neither is killed. Marro had her turn 2 marker on DWK9000.

Mook has her turn 2 on Syvarris. Zettian guards risk shooting at Samurai, but fail to kill either. Bang! BANG! Oneshot moves Carr out, engaging with the Samurai moved out, and slaughtering him.

Round 1, Turn 3: FIGHT..
Raelin flies out to help the two remaining Samurai. Berserker is on the phone talking to his mother.. so in FLASH OF POWERFUL LIGHT, FINN KILLS EVERY SINGLE TARN VIKING WARRIOR IN A SINGLE BLOW! MY GOD! Marro moves en masse into the Krav Maga's to tie them up.

Mook had her turn 3 on Syvarris. Grimnak CHOMPS the Izumi Samurai, killing him instantaneously. Oneshot butchers pretty much every single marro warrior, save one.

Round 2, Turn 1: Fight..
Oneshot goes first, and butchers every single Marro save one with her Krav Maga. Braxev goes next, and moves Grimnak, chomping down the second (and last) samurai alive, freeing the Zettian Guards. Cloney's turn 1 marker was on the Samurai.

Mook moves Finn up to behind the Black Krav Maga and kills him in one blow, leading to this picture..

Marro tries to shoot the Maga to no avail. Berserker flies Mimring up and away to fire line the Agent and the Marro. Both die a horrible burning death. PLAYER ELIMINATED: MARRO.

Round 2, Turn 2: fight..
Oneshot moves Carr into the water. Braxev moves the Guards up to the top of the middle, shooting and killing Mimring. PLAYER ELIMINATED: BERSERKER. Cloney attacks Grimnak with Raelin.

Mook moves to attack the Krav Maga, fails.

Round 2, Turn 3: fight
One Shot shoots and kills Finn with her girl Krav Maga. PLAYER ELIMINATED: MOOK. Grimnak chomps Raelin. PLAYER ELIMINATED: CLONEY.

Round 3, 4, 5, etc:
Carr manages to get the high ground on Grimnak and kill him, but not before Grimnak does 3 wounds to him. Heavily injured, Carr still kills a Zettian before he goes down under the other one's fire.

It comes down to a Krav Maga with high ground against a single Zettian Guard. 2 attack versus 4 defence (1 shield blocks) and 4 attack versus 7 defence.

Roll after roll, neither side wins. Every bullet is dodged by millimeters or miles, every shot bounces off Zettian Guard's armor. 4 or 5 rounds later, the Zettian guard finally manages to score a skull.. and the Krav Maga does not roll a shield.

PLAYER ELIMINATED: ONESHOT.

Overall, it was a pretty fun game for a total of 1200 points spread out. We lost people hard and fast, and I could have lost (and am very surprised I didn't. My obscene luck remains!) but did not. My place as Heroscape Champion of the local area remains safe, and my role as President is strong.

Good game!

So I'm sure you're thinking, "Well that's nice and all Braxev, but where's my funnies? Where's the screenshots of the battle with the captions and little things typed and editted in that manage to be funny despite being slapstick? WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS MY FUNNIES, BRAXEV?!"

HERE! HERE'S YOUR STUPID FUNNIES!

Braxev out.

Old September 9th, 2007, 01:44 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Marro is cute.....sorry I did not read past her pic...
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Old September 10th, 2007, 10:48 AM

Hook has disabled reputation
I wish I had a camera to do the pictures for. This battle seemed like a blast. I think I need to focus on smaller battles.

Glad to see new Scapers around.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports