Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 13th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Thanks, skyknight, uh, I think.
Old May 14th, 2006, 12:27 AM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
So, what's the verdict? Is this the new site and HQ will just fade out. Or will there be two different sites both up at the same time?
Old May 14th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitsune13
So, what's the verdict? Is this the new site and HQ will just fade out. Or will there be two different sites both up at the same time?
Yes.

Really it would be nice to have both, but I think the writing is on the wall. The mass exodus has really hurt the few that are sticking around. It seems like most of the ones I see sticking around are already settling in here. 'Scapers has a ton of upside. I think the underlying factors of what went into 'scapers will keep it alive and well for at least the next few years. I feel more and more everyday that HQ is only worth going to for the old resources that are still intact, and most of those resources are filtering over here. I think the cruel irony is that if/when the missing posts come back over there, it will signal the last times most people will go there.
Old May 14th, 2006, 01:02 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
I should probably resize my avatar...

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 05:08 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitsune13
Maybe you're misunderstanding what happened.
There is no "verdict" needed - it is simply a fact.

The community leaders CHOSE to move, and therefore the community moved.

HQ is no longer the central HS community - HSers is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online