Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old June 17th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Right, now I just think we need to settle on his point value.
I think points adjustment will come as with peg down power, but I think he deserves an upper end.

Now that the site is back up, I'll format something soon

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old June 17th, 2019, 11:25 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is what I have so far:

He's fast, durable, and has a good chance to kill figures, putting him around 240 Points. However, the drawback is nasty and thus less Points. I think 210. Even max worse at 3 OM and killing 1 to waste 2 turns, his durability and killing power remains relevant. I'd hesitate to go below 190 without testing.

Old June 19th, 2019, 06:09 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post

He's fast, durable, and has a good chance to kill figures, putting him around 240 Points. However, the drawback is nasty and thus less Points. I think 210. Even max worse at 3 OM and killing 1 to waste 2 turns, his durability and killing power remains relevant. I'd hesitate to go below 190 without testing.
I was think around 210 as well.

For Stormplate though I think we should drop the tokens to 2. As written now Dalinar has 3 tokens but would be destroyed before ever losing the third. If we drop the tokens to 2 and bump his defense by 1 I think he is pretty solid.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 19th, 2019, 06:21 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Agreed.

Old June 19th, 2019, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:

For Stormplate though I think we should drop the tokens to 2. As written now Dalinar has 3 tokens but would be destroyed before ever losing the third. If we drop the tokens to 2 and bump his defense by 1 I think he is pretty solid.
I fear dropping markers by 1 would make the power stand out less and perhaps even be too much effort for effect.

Old June 30th, 2019, 11:49 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I fear dropping markers by 1 would make the power stand out less and perhaps even be too much effort for effect.
The thing is though the way the power is written now Dalinar will die before he ever loses all the stormlight markers. Is there a point to having 3 markers if he would never actually lose them all?

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 2nd, 2019, 01:40 PM

@McHotcakes negation and flavor basically is the difference. With one marker left, the armor survives after his death a testament to it's toughness.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 12:50 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
@McHotcakes negation and flavor basically is the difference. With one marker left, the armor survives after his death a testament to it's toughness.
That is an awesome interpretation.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 03:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Do not know the character but that is one cool design. Nice work HoF. Glad to see you all still knocking out cards.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Do not know the character but that is one cool design. Nice work HoF. Glad to see you all still knocking out cards.
I'm not sure who's next to lead a design, but when my turn comes around again I think I want to do Venger from the D&D cartoon. We already have Eric.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 05:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet Christmas. I will be keeping a close eye on that one. One of the best villains ever.
Would love to see Presto as well. The whole gang but Presto would be really interesting.
Hank has some cool possibilities as well. I think the rest would be pretty straight forward.
Uni!!!
Old July 4th, 2019, 09:28 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
That is an awesome interpretation.
It is a good interpretation. Also he could be put in a group where another figure could heal him. I know those types.are a little rare but it is possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum