Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old February 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Pathfinder minis & customs?

Heya all,

I searched & couldn't find a thread specifically for the new Pathfinder minis so I thought I would start one so at least other people can post links to their PF customs.

I ended up with my first PF mini from our FLGS: the ugly ol' Ettin.

Rebased:

The rebasing on this one is great if you like Stinger-denial figures. It's left hand club is pointed right at the middle of an adjacent hex, but all medium figures will fit under it except the flagbarers. You can fix this on your rebasing by moving it's right foot so the toes just start to overhang the base, then his club will be pointed at the edge of the adjacent hexes.

And here is my rough draft for this guy, any suggestions would be welcome:

ETTIN
Utgar

Ettin
Uncommon Hero
Hunter
Relentless
Large 8

Life: 7
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 2

Double Attack:
When this Ettin attacks, it may attack one additional time.

Ettin Ambush Special Attack:
Range 1, Attack 6
If this Ettin starts it's turn unengaged, for this turn it may
use Ettin Ambush Special Attack. You may make a single
attack roll of 6 dice.

Simple Minds:
Opponents using Mind Shackle, Soul Devour or the Enslave special
abilities against this Ettin gain a +1 to their d20 roll.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN

Last edited by Carnival Man; February 21st, 2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: edit
Old February 20th, 2012, 11:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Pathfinder minis & customs?

He looks good on a double base. I like the simple mind idea. Not sure about a relentless personality though. Did you choose that for the synergy it offered or from a book/story/movie in which an ettin fit that description?

I picked up the pathfinder manicore so I will be interested in seeing what anyone comes up for that figure.
Old February 20th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

C3V is developing quite a few Pathfinder minis but we have only announced a few so far to be ready for release. Still we are working on quite a few.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:10 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Keep up this thread, though, fellers. Nothing wrong with monitoring the Pathfinder minis and sharing what you've done with them.

That Ettin looks sweet on that peanut base, Carnival Man.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:17 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
He looks good on a double base. I like the simple mind idea. Not sure about a relentless personality though. Did you choose that for the synergy it offered or from a book/story/movie in which an ettin fit that description?

I picked up the pathfinder manicore so I will be interested in seeing what anyone comes up for that figure.
Thanks to all so far for the encouraging words!

I picked Relentless primarily to add to the synergy pool of existing figures. I was thinking Beast wouldn't be too bad either...I can imagine the orc archers keeping an Ettin around in case of emergencies.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs